A legend reborn. The bike that has been at the leading edge of road racing innovation for more than three decades is redesigned to be even lighter, stiffer, and more aerodynamic. It’s the ultimate all-rounder for the performance-obsessed.
Updated and improved in all aspects of road racing performance, the new TCR Advanced SL Disc achieves a previously unobtainable stiffness-to-weight ratio for faster climbing and sprinting, plus new aerodynamic gains for all-around efficiency. It’s the choice of CCC Team WorldTour racers like Greg Van Avermaet on challenging road courses that demand uncompromised performance in the pursuit of victory. New aerodynamic tube shaping on the headtube, downtube, and fork makes it a killer on breakaways, sprints, and solo chase efforts. The new TCR Advanced SL Disc also builds on its proven climbing capabilities, boasting the highest stiffness-to-weight ratio ever seen in a TCR. Additional key updates include added clearance in the frame and fork to fit larger diameter tires up to 32mm, the latest integrated WheelSystem technology, and a new aero-engineered Contact SLR composite handlebar to make it even faster against the wind.
- With the highest pedaling stiffness-to-weight ratio of any bike in its class and updated aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give Giant pro road racers superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency, and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
- This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous generation models. Every tube shape was analyzed, engineered, and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles. The result is a TCR that’s faster than ever in sprints and solo situations.
- Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tires up to 32mm.
- Frame: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost, disc
- Fork: Advanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Wheels: Giant SLR-1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:42mm)
- Shifters: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Crankset: SRAM Force D1 DUB, 35/48 with Quarq DZero power meter
The S5 is an aerodynamic road bike built for the fastest sprinters in the world. It is stiffer and more aerodynamic than ever before while offering excellent comfort and ride quality. If you live for the exhilaration of going fast, the S5 will give you every possible advantage.
The S5 boasts substantial aerodynamic improvements over its predecessor. Full internal cable routing, a custom bar and stem, tuned riding position, and special frame shapes work together to reduce drag and improve aerodynamics. The result: you go faster.
Maximize Your Power
The best sprinters in the world need a bike stiff enough to handle the extreme forces they produce in the frantic sprint to the line. The new S5 Disc is significantly stiffer at the bottom bracket and head tube, without increasing frame weight.
Confidence and Comfort
You'll feel the difference immediately. Frame stiffness and geometry work together for precise handling and pedaling efficiency. Frame lay-ups and tube shapes, along with tires up to 28mm wide, soak up road vibrations for a smoother ride.
- S5 Carbon Frame & Fork
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain
- DT Swiss P1800 32 disc wheels
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
Get ready to crush some gravel. With its lightweight, endurance-friendly composite frame, generous tire clearance, and smooth ride quality, Revolt Advanced lets you ride farther and faster on rough roads, gravel, or dirt.
Designed with purpose-built geometry for gravel riding, plus engineered compliance in a lightweight composite frame, the Revolt Advanced is the perfect way to push new limits of speed on variable terrain. A composite fork eats up bumps, and the D-Fuse seatpost and Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar absorb shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and has clearance for high-volume tires up to 45mm so you can float through the rough stuff. Details including the X-Defender downtube protector and smart mount system for racks and accessories give you a head start on any gravel riding mission.
Versatile gravel geometry
- Frame is designed with endurance positioning and shorter chainstays for precise handling, agility, and control. The result is confident speed in all situations, from out-of-the-saddle climbs to rugged dirt descents.
- Innovative Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to help absorb shock without sacrificing the stiffness needed for aggressive road performance. Added frame clearance for high-volume tires up to 45mm helps smooth out rough roads, gravel, and dirt.
- The Advanced composite frame maximizes pedaling power, giving Revolt Advanced a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc
- Wheels: Giant P-X2 Disc wheelset
- Shifters: Shimano GRX RX-600
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RX600, 40t
The ECR is Surly's answer to those times when you just need to escape to the woods for a while to get away from the humdrum of life. Those familiar with this steel mule know it’s designed around plus tires, previously of the 29” variety. A fully loaded 29+ bike is an excellent way to explore and get away for a while… if you’re of a certain stature that is. For smaller riders, it poses several challenges though. And no one wants new problems when they’re in the woods trying to escape old ones. To solve this, Surly redesigned the smaller sizes of the ECR to work with 27.5+ while the larger sizes are still equipped with 29+. All you medium specimens out there get your pick of the litter as Surly is offering that size in both options.
Other updates to the ECR include and are limited to: Gnot-Boost rear spacing and a killer new beige paint job. It retains the abundant accessory mounts that we all know and love like Surly Trip Guide for brakes and derailleurs, fender, rack, and Bill/Ted eyelets, and a Rohloff torque arm slot. The 29+ sizes have two water bottle mounts and one set of Three-Pack bosses. You’ve got lots of options to bring all your “necessities” with you and still have room for excess baggage if you’ve got it.
Expand your idea of road riding and unlock new possibilities with this versatile all-rounder. With its balanced, smooth riding frame and components, powerful disc brakes and high-volume tubeless tires, Contend AR goes from fast pavement to bumpy backroads with confidence and control.
Designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their road riding capabilities, Contend AR combines a smooth, responsive ride quality with an ability to handle adventurous new routes. Its disc-brake integration and generous tire clearance (up to 38mm) put you in control, even on rough roads. Its D-Fuse composite seatpost dampens road vibrations, giving you a smoother, more enjoyable ride experience and minimizing fatigue. This is a true all-rounder for those road riders who have a thirst for adventure.
Balanced road geometry
- Frame is specifically engineered to produce a balanced, all-rounder feel that blends confident rider positioning with agile cornering and acceleration.
Smooth ride quality
- Innovative D-Fuse seatpost design reduces road shocks and vibrations, and a Giant WheelSystem lets you run tubeless tires up to 38mm for a smoother ride quality and reduced risk of flats.
- Seamless disc brake integration including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and rough roads.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, disc
- Wheels: Giant P-R2 Disc wheelset
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Crankset: Praxis Alba 2D, 34/50
On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the Synapse’s low weight, comfortable sportive position, and smooth ride will help you fall in love with cycling. An asymmetrical fork balances disc loads to deliver World Tour sprinter-level stiffness. Cannondale's SAVE frame technology tunes out harsh choppy road surfaces and tunes you in to what's happening at your tires, so you can concentrate on nailing the right line or beating the sun home. And with room for tires as big as 32mm, you can embrace the back roads, rough roads, highways and byways. A capable Shimano Tiagra drivetrain gives you the gear range to conquer mountains, disc brakes keep you in control, and lightweight aluminum wheels provide plenty of zip. Cannondale's own handlebar, stem, and women's saddle make finding your ideal position easier than ever, and they're lightweight, to boot.
On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the Synapse’s low weight, comfortable sportive position, and smooth ride will help you fall in love with cycling. An asymmetrical fork balances disc loads to deliver World Tour sprinter-level stiffness. Cannondale's SAVE frame technology tunes out harsh choppy road surfaces and tunes you in to what's happening at your tires, so you can concentrate on nailing the right line or beating the sun home. And with room for tires as big as 32mm, you can embrace the back roads, rough roads, highways and byways. A capable Shimano Sora drivetrain gives you the gear range to make short work of hills, disc brakes keep you in control, and lightweight aluminum wheels provide plenty of zip. Cannondale's own handlebar, stem, and women’s saddle make finding your ideal position easier than ever, and they're lightweight, to boot.
Built for Endurance
Lightweight and balanced, the modern endurance geometry is designed specifically for women, and delivers a smooth all-day ride experience.
Sporting OverDrive and PowerCore technologies, this efficient frameset offers superior stiffness without compromising compliance.
Liv’s 3F women’s-specific design, Advanced-Grade Composite fork and ALUXX tubing are ideal for venturing further and riding longer.
Why We Love It
Comfortable and stable on paved and rough roads, the Avail AR opens up a whole new treasure chest of possibilities. Whether it’s navigating asphalt or venturing through an unpaved short cut, it is smooth on flats, spry on climbs and confident on descents. Avail AR features the latest women’s endurance geometry with a lightweight ALUXX frame and wide tires that ride steady on-road and off when you need it. Vibrations are diminished with an Advanced-Grade Composite fork and D-Fuse seatpost. Maintain control with precise OverDrive steerer and powerful disc brakes. This bike also accommodates a rack and fenders to keep you equipped on longer hauls.
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, OverDrive, disc
- Wheels: Giant S-R2 Disc wheelset
- Shifters: Shimano Claris
- Crankset: FSA Tempo, 34/50