The S5 is an aerodynamic road bike built for the fastest sprinters in the world. It is stiffer and more aerodynamic than ever before while offering excellent comfort and ride quality. If you live for the exhilaration of going fast, the S5 will give you every possible advantage.
The S5 boasts substantial aerodynamic improvements over its predecessor. Full internal cable routing, a custom bar and stem, tuned riding position, and special frame shapes work together to reduce drag and improve aerodynamics. The result: you go faster.
Maximize Your Power
The best sprinters in the world need a bike stiff enough to handle the extreme forces they produce in the frantic sprint to the line. The new S5 Disc is significantly stiffer at the bottom bracket and head tube, without increasing frame weight.
Confidence and Comfort
You'll feel the difference immediately. Frame stiffness and geometry work together for precise handling and pedaling efficiency. Frame lay-ups and tube shapes, along with tires up to 28mm wide, soak up road vibrations for a smoother ride.
- S5 Carbon Frame & Fork
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain
- DT Swiss P1800 32 disc wheels
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
If you are always chasing your next fastest ride, the S3 aero road bike will give you every possible advantage. Cervelo made the S3 more aerodynamic and with an optimized balance of stiffness and compliance. The result is increased speed, power transfer, and comfort.
Aerodynamics are critical to engineering a fast bike—aero drag accounts for as much as 90% of the overall resistance affecting a rider. After hours spent testing in the wind tunnel and refining designs, Cervelo produced a bike that is ideal for sprints, criteriums, and solo breakaways. Using special frame tube shapes and design features such as full internal cable routing integrated with the cockpit, they improved aerodynamics so you can reap the benefits of reduced drag.
You'll enjoy a smooth ride on the new S3. Specific frame lay-ups and tube shapes soak up road vibrations, helping to reduce your fatigue during long days. Combined with optimized stiffness and stable geometry, this is a bike that'll make you feel good and go fast. Increased stiffness at the bottom bracket enables efficient power transfer, so your hard work is transferred to rapid acceleration. Stiffness at the head tube is critical to confidence-inspiring handling—you'll feel how stable and precise the S3 is when cornering and descending at speed.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes, and design features to improve aerodynamic flow across the bike.
- BBright utilizes larger-sized tubes at the seat tube, down tube, and lefthand chainstay, resulting in increased stiffness and pedaling efficiency in a lighter weight frame.
- Aero cable management with integrated frame, fork, and handlebars designed to hide brake and shifter cables from the wind for aerodynamic improvements, without sacrificing usability or performance.
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc wheels
The R3 is a high performance allrounder, ready for everything from the Tuesday night world champs to an epic weekend ride. Light, stiff, and designed for confidence-boosting handling, this is a bike that you can trust. Using special carbon layup and construction techniques, Cervelo reduced the frame's weight while making it stiffer at key points. The result of this impressive stiffness-to-weight ratio is a lively and confidence-inspiring bike. Stiff and lightweight, with geometry that promotes stable and predictable handling, the R3 urges you to attack on the climb and push the pace on the descent. The R3 features a robust chain stay protector, future-proof cable management system (compatible across all types of shifting systems), and a reduced friction bottom bracket guide. Clearance for tires up to 28mm wide and frame compliance create a smoother ride.
- Squoval Max tubes combine the attributes of a square with an oval, but with a more aerodynamic leading edge
- BBright bottom bracket allows the use of larger-sized tubes in the seat tube, down tube, and lefthand chain stay
- Elite Fit offers a wide range of positions for all athletes without compromising handling, comfort, or performance
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc wheels
When we developed the Tarmac Disc, we didn't just want it to be fast. We wanted it to be fast everywhere. Long climbs, windy flats, Grand Tour stages, local fondos—we built a race bike to be the most complete out there. How’d we do it? We started with our Rider-First Engineered frame with a perfectly-tuned ride quality for every size, added in some serious aero tech that makes it 30 seconds faster over 40 kilometers than the Tarmac SL5, and then made it 20% lighter. Nothing is lighter, faster, and better handling. This Tarmac comes with a reliable spec that includes Shimano 105 mechanical shifting and quick-stopping hydraulic disc brakes, durable DT R470 Disc wheels, and our fan-favorite Power saddle.
- For the construction of the Tarmac, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 9r carbon.
- 500 pieces creating 7 different sizes with the same tuned ride–that’s Rider-First Engineered. We examine every ply of carbon on every frame size to ensure that all of our performance targets come through. To make sure you get the perfect ride, every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself.
- Aerodynamics is the most important thing we can do to make you faster, but with the Tarmac, we added aero features without any cost to weight. Through development, areas were discovered where we could add aero for free—a new fork shape and dropped seatstays with aero tubes. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 30 seconds faster over 40 kilometers.
- The updated the geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
The ECR is Surly's answer to those times when you just need to escape to the woods for a while to get away from the humdrum of life. Those familiar with this steel mule know it’s designed around plus tires, previously of the 29” variety. A fully loaded 29+ bike is an excellent way to explore and get away for a while… if you’re of a certain stature that is. For smaller riders, it poses several challenges though. And no one wants new problems when they’re in the woods trying to escape old ones. To solve this, Surly redesigned the smaller sizes of the ECR to work with 27.5+ while the larger sizes are still equipped with 29+. All you medium specimens out there get your pick of the litter as Surly is offering that size in both options.
Other updates to the ECR include and are limited to: Gnot-Boost rear spacing and a killer new beige paint job. It retains the abundant accessory mounts that we all know and love like Surly Trip Guide for brakes and derailleurs, fender, rack, and Bill/Ted eyelets, and a Rohloff torque arm slot. The 29+ sizes have two water bottle mounts and one set of Three-Pack bosses. You’ve got lots of options to bring all your “necessities” with you and still have room for excess baggage if you’ve got it.
On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the Synapse’s low weight, comfortable sportive position, and smooth ride will help you fall in love with cycling. An asymmetrical fork balances disc loads to deliver World Tour sprinter-level stiffness. Cannondale's SAVE frame technology tunes out harsh choppy road surfaces and tunes you in to what's happening at your tires, so you can concentrate on nailing the right line or beating the sun home. And with room for tires as big as 32mm, you can embrace the back roads, rough roads, highways and byways. A capable Shimano Tiagra drivetrain gives you the gear range to conquer mountains, disc brakes keep you in control, and lightweight aluminum wheels provide plenty of zip. Cannondale's own handlebar, stem, and women's saddle make finding your ideal position easier than ever, and they're lightweight, to boot.
On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the Synapse’s low weight, comfortable sportive position, and smooth ride will help you fall in love with cycling. An asymmetrical fork balances disc loads to deliver World Tour sprinter-level stiffness. Cannondale's SAVE frame technology tunes out harsh choppy road surfaces and tunes you in to what's happening at your tires, so you can concentrate on nailing the right line or beating the sun home. And with room for tires as big as 32mm, you can embrace the back roads, rough roads, highways and byways. A capable Shimano Sora drivetrain gives you the gear range to make short work of hills, disc brakes keep you in control, and lightweight aluminum wheels provide plenty of zip. Cannondale's own handlebar, stem, and women’s saddle make finding your ideal position easier than ever, and they're lightweight, to boot.
From epic solo adventures to group road rides, avail is light, comfortable, and engineered for female riders.
Comfortable for the long haul, lively on the climbs, and confident on the descents, this versatile endurance road bike will help you cover miles with bliss and ease. Avail features the latest endurance frame geometry and an Advanced-grade composite fork with the OverDrive steerer, for precision steering and to keep you fresh for more miles. The PowerCore bottom bracket transfers power directly from each pedal stroke into the road for superb pedaling efficiency.
Built for Endurance
Lightweight and balanced, the modern endurance geometry is designed for the female form, and delivers a smooth all-day ride experience.
Sporting OverDrive and PowerCore technologies, this efficient frameset offers superior stiffness without compromising compliance.
Liv’s 3F women’s-specific design, composite fork and ALUXX tubing are ideal for venturing further and riding longer.
Why we love it
Stability across the bends in the road, efficient power transfer and ultimate comfort are the result of a well-balanced women’s-specific design. The Avail is a lightweight extension of your body that intuitively moves with you and was born ready for the longest days on the road. And with elegant, modern finishes, you can stay in the lead with style.