- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$110.25 - $132.30 $150.00 Up To 27% Savings
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
Louis Garneau's Ventilator 2 shoes feature Garneau's supportive, comfortable, and breathable synthetic-leather and mesh uppers. Plus, they boast reinforced-nylon soles and their HRS-80 heel retention system for excellent power transfer. You'll also love the triple Velcro closures that provide a custom fit and the heel and toe tabs for durability and traction.
$120.00 - $126.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
The Tri X-Speed III shoes offer the technology you need to take on the world of triathlon at a price that won't bust your budget. The reinforced nylon outsole provides excellent rigidity and the shoe's general ergonomics is the same as with Garneau's high-end models. Everything is set to get you through the bike section in total comfort, without pressure points to affect the run that follows. - STD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding - Upper: Synthetic leather with toe protection provides comfort and durability - Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer - Closure system: Reversed Velcro for easy adjustment and quick transitions - Heel retention: HRS-80 stabilizes heel - Outsole: Patented injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated - Insole: Breathable, ventilated - Transition: Special puller and main strap retention velcro pre-position shoe on the bike and speed transitions - Safety: Heel reflector for increased visibility - Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road and SPD pedals - Weight: 272 grams/9.6 oz (size 42)
Wearing dirty mountain bike shoes to work doesn’t always go over well with your boss and co-workers. For this reason Five Ten created the District. The cycling-specific features include a reflective back tab for night rides, as well as an easily cleanable, weather-resistant leather and synthetic upper to keep your feet clean and dry. The District walks the fine line of being a fashion-forward shoe with technical cycling features. Key Features - Non-marking Marathon rubber outsole - PU-coated leather/synthetic upper - One-piece molded cupsole - Polyester textile lining - Reflective back tab - Weight: 514g each (Size 9US) Good For - Urban commuting
Perfectly fitting with class-leading comfort and unmatched power transfer, the Infinito R1 road cycling shoes deliver ultimate race performance. Infinito R1’s new Infinito Closure System, superior stiffness, weight-saving materials and the intelligent implementation of new technology combine for the pinnacle of performance road shoe design. With Dynamic Arch Support technology’s structure and the Increased Volume Control system, which shapes the whole shoe’s upper directly around the foot’s profile, Infinito R1 fits any rider precisely, easily and comfortably. The Infinito Closure System uses two micro-adjustable double Boa IP1-B dials with steel-coated nylon laces in an infinite configuration that adjusts the upper on the forefoot. The textile guides eliminate pressure points, providing optimum adaptable comfortable fit for high-power, high-intensity riding. Infinito R1’s 1.2mm Laser Perforated Microtex upper features minimal seams and stitching and is the ideal blend of breathability, strength, flexibility and support. It harmonises with the new mesh footbed insole for the best possible ventilation and enhanced comfort. Its laterally stiff, light, Uni Direction Full Carbon Outsole is ventilated for maximum temperature control, and designed for ultimate power transfer from any riding style. Infinito R1 is fi’zi:k’s range-topping shoe, and benefits from the latest technologies, materials and improved design based on feedback and input from some of the world’s leading pro riders. Infinito R1: ultimate race performance. Perfect. Perfected. Specifications - Materials: Microtex Laser Perforated - Outsole: Full UD Carbon Vented - Closure system: Double Infinito IP1-B - Insole: Infinito footbed - Weight: 232g (size 42.5) - Sizes: 37-47 and 48
From a winter-adapted outsole to advanced insulation, every detail of the Klondike makes it the ultimate fall and winter cycling shoe. DETAILS: - Vibram outsole: Adapted for winter conditions - Boa IP1 double rail quick attach system with micro adjustment both ways and easy release: Quick attach, distributed pressure and ultra light - ''EEE'' last specially designed for a higher volume: Perfect for wearing thicker socks in cold temperatures - Zip fly with velcro closure - Insulated 3-layer insole with felt: Blocks cold from outsole - Silicone elastic at the cuff: Better fit and prevents infiltrations - Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations - Hook at front toe: Attaches gaiter for deep snow conditions - Cordura 1680D: Better durability - 400g Thinsulate insulation: Keeps feet warm - Reflectors: Enhanced safety - Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats - Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 22 oz/626 g - Weather: Cold
Louis Garneau's versatile Multi Air Flex cycling shoes are an excellent choice for all your riding disciplines, whether it's training, commuting, or just out having fun. The ventilated composite Multi Air Flex outsole offers good toe flexion for walking while preventing heel pressure and, combined with the ventilated EVA insole, ensures incredible ventilation. The easy-to-adjust retention system keeps the heel firmly in place and the Velcro straps provide good support. - STD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding - Weight: 280 g/9.8 oz (size 38) - Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh provides comfort and breathability - Closure system: 3 velcros for easy adjustment while riding - Heel retention: HRS-80 stabilizes heel - Outsole: Multi Air Flex nylon/fiberglass for easy walking; prevents heel pressure - Safety: Reflective heel
Our entry-level MTB shoe, the women's Sapphire is a great choice for beginning mountain bikers. DETAILS: -Ergo Grip 2 outsole with removable studs: Provides excellent traction for walking and configured to maximize mud clearing -Thermobonded: Seamless construction upper prevents pressure points -HRS-80: Provides heel support -Offset straps: Provide effective heel support -Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper: Provides comfort, good support and breathability -Velcro closure straps: Easy to adjust -Hot Stuff insole with improved arch support -Heel reflector -Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats -Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe): 11.1 oz/315 g
$157.50 - $250.00 $250.00 - $315.00 Up To 50% Savings
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, ful carbon outsole - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
All-day riding performance. The Freerider Contact features an innovative and treadless Contact Outsole under the ball of the foot allowing for quick, on-the-fly adjustments without lug interference. The stiff midsole and added toe protection keep your feet safe and supported for all-day riding. The abrasion resistant textile and synthetic upper shaves weight, making the Freerider Contact the lightest Freerider in the line. - Innovative Contact Outsole with Stealth Mi6 rubber - Added toe cap protection - Abrasion resistant textile & synthetic upper - Stiff, compression-molded EVA midsole - Low-profile, performance fit
$150.00 $300.00 50% Savings
GET CONNECTED. Power up steep climbs. Maximize your watts in the final sprint. Go longer distances with more comfort and less strain. The Surge combines the ExoBeam outsole with a unique 360-degree ExoWrap closure to provide a seamless connection to the bike and the most direct power transfer you’ve ever experienced. Features - MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole- Maintains efficiency while reducing the negative effects of conventional stiff shoes - Exo Wrap construction- Support that wraps around the foot vs traditional shoes that just pull the upper - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tightening (clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe) - Updates over V1 include: - Narrower heel with shark skin fabric - Higher volume toe box - Improved outsole with larger cleat platform - Updated tongue for improved comfort
$65.00 - $68.50 $130.00 - $137.00 Up To 53% Savings
- QuickFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps closure system - Force Drive composite outsole, with Streamlined Tread & anti-slip Replaceable Heel Rubber studs - AirStreaming 5-Vent Cooling System - 2Density EgroComfor footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$110.00 - $115.50 $220.00 - $231.00 Up To 52% Savings
- Motion efficency system (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exobeam, full carbon outsole - Exowrap construction - 3x buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Quickfit microfiber upper for unsurpassed support and low weight - Slip-last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot - Laser cut micro-perforations help promote a balanced foot climate
Looking for a shoe that goes easily from the bike to the café to the grocery store? Giro’s Petra is a good-looking cycling shoe that seamlessly transitions into a street shoe once you hop off the bike. Lace-up retention gives an inconspicuous look, and allows you to get a perfect fit around the contours of your foot. Tacky rubber soles work just as well during hike-a-bikes on the trail as in the aisles at the super market. Plus, these shoes can be used with or without clipless pedals.
Giro's Manta Shoes offer the pedaling efficiency, support and comfort to take your off-road rides to the next level. They boast DuPont Zytel nylon soles for excellent power transfer and they're built on the same last as Giro's most expensive footwear to provide top ergonomics and comfort. Complementing the sweet women's fit and feel are microfiber uppers, EVA-padded, antimicrobial footbeds, padded heels and split tongues. You'll also love the double hook-and-loop straps plus ratcheting buckle closures that let you dial in the perfect fit. And there are dual-density lugs on the soles for excellent traction plus holes for toe spikes.
Giro's Apeckx Shoes offer the pedaling efficiency, support and comfort to take your road rides to the next level. They boast DuPont Zytel nylon soles for excellent power transfer and they're built on the same last as Giro's most expensive footwear to provide top ergonomics and comfort. Complementing the sweet fit and feel are microfiber uppers, EVA-padded, antimicrobial footbeds, padded heels and split tongues. You'll also love the double hook-and-loop straps plus ratcheting buckle closures that let you dial in the perfect fit. And there are walking tabs on the heels and toes for traction and protection.
Shimano’s SH-WR32 Shoes look great and feel even better. Supple stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh uppers keep your feet cool while the triple offset hook-and-loop straps provide a snug, even fit. The feel is also improved via Shimano's Dynalast fit and the Women’s Specific lasts while the lightweight, reinforced polyamide soles deliver just enough stiffness for optimal pedaling efficiency.
Step into comfort and performance with Shimano’s SH-R088 Shoes. Two offset straps and a micro-adjust buckle deliver a snug, pressure-free fit while the tough stretch-resistant synthetic leather uppers are breathable to keep you cool on hot days. Shimano’s Dynalast soles and lasts secure the foot to focus every ounce of your power. And, best of all, these shoes are compatible with nearly every cleat system out there.
Featherweight and road-ready, Shimano’s SH-R078 Shoes are full-featured and a great value. Three asymmetrical straps deliver a snug, pressure-free fit while the tough stretch-resistant synthetic leather uppers are breathable to keep you cool even when the pace picks up. Shimano’s Dynalast soles and lasts secure the foot for a more efficient upstroke. And best of all, these shoes are compatible with nearly every cleat system out there.
Shimano’s SH-WR31 Shoes look great and feel even better. Supple stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh uppers keep your feet cool while the triple offset hook-and-loop straps provide a snug, even fit. The feel is also improved via the Women’s Specific lasts while the lightweight, reinforced polyamide sole delivers just enough stiffness for optimal pedaling efficiency.
Shimano’s SH-R107 Shoes deliver solid road performance in classic style. Two offset straps and a micro-adjust buckle deliver a snug, pressure-free fit while the tough stretch-resistant synthetic leather uppers are breathable to keep you pedaling your best even on hot days. Shimano’s Dynalast technology secures your feet for a more efficient upstroke and the carbon soles let you put all your power into the pedals. And best of all, these shoes are compatible with nearly every cleat system out there.
Featherweight and road-ready, Shimano’s SH-WR41 Shoes are full-featured and a great value. Dual offset hook-and-loop straps and single micro-adjust buckles deliver a snug, pressure-free fit while the supple stretch-resistant synthetic leather and mesh uppers are breathable to keep you riding strong even on hot days. In addition to a great fit, you also get a reinforced sole for solid power transfer to the pedals.
$90.00 - $105.00
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$170.00 - $179.00
- Force drive clipless composite outsole - Quickfit upper conforms to the riders instep while a proprietary 3x bluckle operates three times faster versus traditional buckle systems - Streamlined tread and replaceable anti-slip rubber studs for stable walking and traction - Airstream 5-vent cooling system with 5 vents in the outsole
- Glass-reinforced nylon exobeam plate in the mid-foot provides targeted stiffness and flexibility where it’s needed most - Comfortable fit and sporty design is ideal for recreational use or in the gym and spin class - Walk-friendly SPD system combined with rubber and EVA outsole makes this shoe very light and easy to walk in - Hook-and-loop strap works seamlessly with exowrap technology to provide a custom fit and extra support for the arch - Mesh/synthetic leather upper provide outstanding ventilation
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
$210.00 - $231.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - 3X buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Single-density ErgoComfort Insole - Injection Molded TPU heel counter
Page 1 of 3 Next page