The Women's Garneau Dualistic Jacket is our most comfortable multi-purpose softshell jacket to date. Its Mistral and Vertexx materials offer a windbreaking, highly breathable piece that continues to keep you warm when the weather turns south. Three floating mesh pockets complement the back of the jacket by offering the benefits of traditional pockets with the aesthetics of a more modern piece of apparel that doesn't jump out as being too cycling centric. Two front pockets also provide additional options for running and Nordic activities. An elastic gripper with drawstring at the waist lets you tailor your fit to your preference. Elastic thumb loops and 360 degrees of reflectivity round this out to be a great all-purpose jacket for your winter endeavors.
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Features: Wind-breaking, highly breathable softshell - Articulated elbows
- Arm Finish Wrists: Thumb loops at wrists
- Hem Finish: Adjustable elastic drawstring at hem: Offers a custom fit and protects against the elements
- Pockets: 2 high front zippered pockets- 3 floating back mesh pockets: Free at the bottom, create no tension when full and offer added ventilation
- Visibility Features: Back reflective accents, Bottom reflective accent
- Zipper: Full-length zip
A little thicker than a traditional skull cap, yet small enough to still fit under your helmet, the Winter Skull Cap is the perfectly balanced head cover to provide serious heat savings during the cold winter months.
- Fabric: Supra WindDry – 4-way stretch 3-ply softshell with breathable, windproof and warmth properties
- Garment Feature Accessories: Ponytail opening at the back
- Visibility Features: Reflective logo
The Garneau women's specific Solano Tights have been a staple in the Garneau catalog for years, and have now been updated with a few great features that make them even better! These softshell pants use three different fabrics in specific areas to offer a perfect balance between protection from the elements, heat retention, and comfort. Light WindDry 2 fabric goes on the outside to keep moisture and cold air out, and our HeatMaxx fabric goes against the skin to retain body heat and wick away moisture. This new version comes with a HiTop drawstring waist that provides more coverage for the rear than traditional waistbands. It's also equipped with reflective elements and a rear pocket to tuck away your essentials. The Solano include our women's specific AirZone Chamois that provides all-day comfort on the saddle.
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Fabric: Supra WindDry: 4-way stretch 3-ply softshell with breathable, windproof, and warmth properties- HeatMaxx: 4-way stretch opaque construction knit with brushed back- Endurexx: Chlorine-resistant and soft to the touch for more comfort. Great stretchability that adapts to all shapes
- Fabric Technology: Laminated brushed softshell for element protection at front of legs back of calves, Brushed fabric at back for thermoregulation
- Chamois: Airzone 2
- Leg Finish: Easy to retrieve ankle cuffs with ultra-stretchable triangle inserts
- Pockets: Easy-access pockets at right thigh
- Visibility Features: Back reflective accents, Front reflective accent
- Waist: New HiTop waistband, Elastic waist with drawstring
When practicing winter sports, wearing a very thin first layer of clothing that allows moisture to be evacuated is ideal. The women's 2004 long-sleeve top is a perfect base layer to keep you dry all winter. Antibacterial and anti-odor properties make it an ideal complement to the warmer clothes you are wearing over it. The Drytex 2004 fabric dries very quickly to ensure maximum comfort before and during your training session. In addition, if you stop to take a break in a cabin before heading back out into the woods, you'll still be warm and dry to enjoy the rest of your day.
- Fabric: Drytex 2004 – 4-way stretchable peach skin fabric that increases air circulation and moisture wicking; antibacterial treatment offering freshness and comfort
- Thumb loops at wrists
- Fabric Technology: Moisture management
- Flatlock seams
- Visibility Features: Reflective accent
Garneau's best-selling jacket in all markets combined is back. The Modesto 3 is designed for performance thanks to a wind-breaking fabric at the front and numerous ventilation inserts at the back that make for enjoyable cool-weather outings. It's also a great choice for safety thanks to reflective accents and logos that enhance your visibility.
- Diamond Air 2.0: Light ripstop fabric that provides breathable, water-repellent, and wind-breaking benefits
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility, and excellent moisture control
- Soft elastic at wrists and hem
- Full-length zip with inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- 1 rear pocket with zipper
- HiViz360: Offers 360-degree visibility
- Standard Fit
A little thicker than a traditional headband, yet small enough to still fit under your helmet comfortably, this Wind Headband is the perfectly balanced accessory to provide a little extra warmth for your ears and head during the winter. Ear and forehead coverage keeps you from being uncomfortable while riding but still lets heat escape out of the top of your head to prevent overheating.
When practicing winter sports, wearing a very thin first layer of clothing that allows moisture to be evacuated is ideal. The 2004 long-sleeve top is a perfect base layer to keep you dry all winter. Antibacterial and anti-odor properties make it an ideal complement to the warmer clothes you are wearing over it. The Drytex 2004 fabric dries very quickly to ensure maximum comfort before and during your training session. In addition, if you stop to take a break in a cabin before heading back out into the woods, you'll still be warm and dry to enjoy the rest of your day.
- Drytex 2004 Fabric: 4-way stretchable peach skin fabric that increases air circulation and moisture wicking
- Antibacterial treatment provides freshness and comfort
- Thumb loops at wrists
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective accents