Thule's AeroBlade Load Bars are the strong, silent type. Using a sophisticated BoxBeam construction, they're some of the strongest load bars on the market with a capacity of up to 165 pounds. That's the strong, now for the silent: In addition to their wing-like shape, the AeroBlades sport a textured surface that greatly improves wind flow so you get drastically reduced noise and much better gas mileage. The bars are easy to use, too, thanks to Thule's SmartSlide sytem that makes installation hassle free and their SwingBlade technology that allows full access to the T-slot for easy accessory additions.
The Thule Circuit Fork Mount low-profile carrier is designed for those looking for security, convenience and aerodynamic styling.
- AeroHead low-profile reinforced head combines aerodynamics, durability and style
- SecureSkewer for fast loading and security w/ Thule’s One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately)
- Tool-Free universal mounting makes it simple and easy to install
- Integrated wheel cradle high-wall design provides protection and perfect fit beneath your wheel
- Low profile aluminum tray made from corrosion-resistant aluminum to withstand the elements
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most factory supplied rack systems
- Works with 15mm, 20mm and lefty forks with adapter (sold separately)
With an iron grip, Thule's Rapid Crossroad turns factory-installed raised rails into a versatile multipurpose rack system. The streamlined, seamless look is achieved with the aero Rapid aluminum load bar. But these aren't just sleek looking, the aero design cuts down on wind resistance and noise. Your car's rails are fully protected thanks to the integrated rubber lining. And you get maximum rack strength and a custom fit from the rubber-coated steel straps.
This premium vertical carrier combines maximum strength and protection with greater versatility by folding down when not in use.
- Folds down when not used for increased overhead clearance and improved fuel economy
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading
- Steel design with adjustable padding for carrying strength and kayak protection
- Quick on/off hardware ensures fast installation and removal
Thule's Traverse Short Roof Adapter enables installation of a rack system on 2-door cars or cars with short roofs. It increases the stability of your rack and gear which means you can safely carry more equipment. It's designed for use with the Traverse Foot System and Rapid Aero or square crossbars.
With an iron grip, Thule's Rapid Crossroad turns factory-installed raised rails into a versatile multipurpose rack system. Your car's rails are fully protected thanks to the integrated rubber lining. You also get maximum rack strength and a custom fit from the tooless, rubber-coated steel straps.
Thule's Foot Packs are the "feet" that attach to your vehicle's roof and allow you to then add Thule crossbars (also called "loadbars"), plus the Thule bicycle mounts and accessories required to carry all your gear (crossbars, mounts and accessories sold separately). All mount without tools, are vinyl-coated so they can't damage your vehicle, and are engineered to hold fast under all conditions. They have wide bases for excellent support no matter how many bicycles you carry, and most are sealed from the elements to protect the internal mechanism.