You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there. Sirrus features an alloy frame and steel fork construction, as well as reliable Shimano components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse on the world's pavement. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comfortable, ergonomically designed Body Geometry touchpoints are there to take the sting out of longer rides. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner with Sirrus.
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with clean internal cable routing delivers a bike that is 1.1lb (.5kg) lighter than previous version.
- Reflective graphics on frame and tires for maximum visibility.
- Upright position with Body Geometry touchpoints for comfort and control.
With classic looks and thoughtful features including a cup holder, these urban bikes let you forget about traffic and breathe some fun into commutes and weekend getaways.
Integrated frame features include built-in cup-holder.
Integrated frame features include the rear rack to carry cargo.
Integrated frame features include built-in U-lock fit.
Quick As You Like
A swift, sporty bike that’s perfect for getting a workout, city cruising or just getting out and feeling good.
- Lightweight step-thru aluminum frame w/ 360° reflective accents
- Shimano Tourney TX 14-speed drivetrain w/ disc brakes
- Integrated connectivity with Cannondale App
Where it thrives
- In town, leisurely rides, on crowded streets
What it's built for
- Agility, visibility, comfort