Topeak's RideCase and mount lets you use your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus as a cycling computer, as a GPS navigating device, to listen to music, and so much more while you're cruising the open road. The RideCase has a separate protective composite fiber panel which integrates with the high-grade engineering plastic exoskeleton to securely hold your iPhone while on the go. An integrated flipstand allows comfortable viewing in landscape or portrait orientation when you're off the bike. Its unique and full angle adjustable mount allows viewing in landscape or portrait orientation and lets you mount or remove the RideCase in seconds.
GPS tracking means no wires, no sensors, and simple setup—just mount the Miniac GPS to your handlebars and go. Connect to heart rate monitors and cadence sensors via BLE. Track your miles, speed, and altitude while on the bike, then upload to your favorite ride tracking app after the ride.
- Large, easy to read display with backlight
- Odometer: trip, total
- Altitude: current, maximum, trip climb total
- Speedometer: current, average, maximum, speed comparison
- Time: current, trip
- Current heart rate (via BLE, if enabled)
- Cadence (via BLE, if enabled)
- Power (via BLE, if enabled)
- Record data option
- Micro USB data cable included to recharge or connect to computer for data upload
- Up to 20 hours of battery life
CatEye's Strada Slim is packed with essential features like speed, distance, and time, plus it's completely free of wires for a clean look. Both the computer and the speed fork sensor have sliver-thin profiles to increase aerodynamics and stay out of the way. You can customize the large display so you only see the metrics you want.
Go the extra mile. Edge 25 captures essential ride stats, including time, distance, speed, total ascent and location. When paired with a heart rate strap (sold separately), it records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you’ll know when you hit your target (also providing more accurate information on calories burned during your ride). The bundle includes a crankarm-mounted cadence sensor.
Edge 25 offers the necessary stats to take your ride to the next level. Small in size, yet packed with features such as smart notifications when paired with a smartphone.
Choose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, Garmin's free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 25 and follow it to your destination. You can even compete against yourself! Via Bluetooth with your smartphone or a simple connection to a computer, you can upload your activities to Garmin Connect and see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view details. Bluetooth also allows Live Tracking, so friends/family can follow your ride in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, which lets them view your live data on Garmin Connect. Compete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.
Edge 25 lets you know how fast/far you’re riding. ANT+ sensors (sold separately) let you track indoor speed and distance. It also uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track how far/fast and where you ride, even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 25 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
- Tracks time, distance and speed, and heart rate ((heart rate transmitter sold separately)
- Plan, download and follow new rides
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect
- Water-resistant, durable device
- Connected features, for instant data upload and LiveTrack
Be it the fireworks of a finale, an ideal rhythm, climbing on the top, or a deep, dark place extracting the last kilojoule of effort on your bike split, you want to adjust your gear with the twitch of a finger. eTap Blip satellite shifters allow you to shift when you want, where you want.
- Limitless remote shifting positions for drop and aero bars
- Wired shift buttons can be positioned however the rider prefers
- Connect to Blip Box or drop bar eTap levers
- Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate and Fitness Monitoring Tools
Your activity tracker doesn’t define you, but what you do with it certainly can. That’s why vivosmart 3 features a discreet but attractive profile to help it fit right in with any fashion, and its smart features keep you on your toes. Track activity, monitor your heart rate, get smart notifications, and even access detailed fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max estimate and your fitness age.
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max, fitness age and strength training
- Monitor wellness with all-day stress tracking and the relaxation-based breathing timer
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with Elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Tracks steps, floors climbed, calories burned, intensity minutes, sleep and more
- Safe for swimming and showering
- Battery life: up to 5 days
- Strap material: silicone
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone, Android, Windows
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ connectivity
- Circumference (small/medium): 122-188 mm, (large): 148-215 mm
Wahoo's ANT+ Key transforms your iPhone into an all-in-one training partner for running, riding, and going to the gym. Wirelessly connects your iPhone to fitness sensors and allows you to collect and track all your fitness data like heart rate, speed, and cadence through your favorite fitness apps.
• Connects your iPhone to ANT+ fitness sensors: heart rate, cycling speed/cadence, and power meters (each sold separately)
• Low-energy and does not require charging
• Weight: 3.5 grams
Monitor your speed and cadence as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
With both of these sensors on your bike, you can work to improve your personal best or see where you stand against the pros.
With the Rokform Bike Handlebar Mount Kit, your phone is safe and secure thanks to its easy to use locking design that allows you to take your phone on and off in seconds. With the industry’s only lever lock and adjustable security strap you can be rest assured your phone is safe. The simple adjustable strap design installs in seconds and can be removed and transferred to other handlebars with ease. The Rokform Bike Handlebar Mount is even universal enough to work great on shopping carts, bikes, golf carts and more!
Rokform Handlebar Mount Kit Includes:
Bike Handlebar Mount
Removable hi-tensile wrist lanyard
How fast? How far? What time? Cannondale's IQ200 computer has all the answers. This 11-function computer has all the best features, like current speed, average speed, maximum speed, odometer, and trip distances. It also has auto on/off, a trip and 12/24-hour clock, and even a calorie-consumption estimator for getting the most out of your workout. And, it's wireless!
The Miniac Double Wireless cycling computer measures important points of data for riders who want to monitor both their speed and cadence simultaneously. 14-functions give rich information on rides and a strong digital signal ensures interference-free data-flow.
- Digital wireless performance that ensures strong data transfer to the head unit
- Functions: Current Speed, Speed Comparison, Average Speed, Maximum Speed, Trip Time, Trip Distance, Average Cadence, Trip Cadence, Odometer, Clock, Temperature, Calorie Count
- Two-button operation
- Large, easy to read, display with backlight
- IPX4 water resistant
CatEye's Go Kit gives you what humans have been searching for since the Paleolithic: light and knowledge - all at an affordable price! For seeing the road and staying safe, you get CatEye's fine EL135 headlight and Omni 3 taillight, plus for tracking all your key riding stats, CatEye includes their 7-function Velo 7 computer. To light the way, the compact headlight with its no-tools universal quick-release handlebar mount boasts 3 super-bright LEDs and a wide beam. Meanwhile, for the back, CatEye's Omni 3 with their FlexTight mount and included clothing clip can be placed almost anywhere and it uses their Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility and boasts 3 ultra-bright LEDs plus 3 modes. Then, making every ride even more fun is CatEye's Velo 7 computer that displays your speed, distance, ride time and more on its easy-to-see screen. Like their lights it's easy to mount (to the stem or handlebars) and simple to operate. You'll love the large, bright display, and single large button for easily and quickly changing modes to see how your rides are going.
Stay ahead of the pack with Garmin's Out-front Bike Mount that lets you to take full advantage of your Edge's capabilities without compromising your ride. The mount positions your device for easier monitoring and safety. Also compatible with the Forerunner 910XT and 310XT when used with a quick-release kit (sold separately).
Monitor your pedaling cadence and/or speed as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. Simply attach the sensors and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes. The cadence sensor fastens to any crank arm size and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. The speed sensor attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge to give you accurate speed and distance at all times, including indoors on the turbo trainer. Combine them both and improve your personal best or see where your stand against the pros.
The DX version of the Omni RideCase holds tight and works with almost every smartphone having a 4.5” to 5.5” screen, with or without a case. High quality, ultra-elastic silicone grippers tenaciously hold your phone for convenient display. The included RideCase Mount rotates for portrait or landscape orientation. The Omni RideCase is compatible with other RideCase QuickClick mounts, like the RideCase CarMount or RideCase Armband.
- Material: Ultra-elastic silicone/engineering grade plastic
- Added Features: Angle adjustable Rotates for landscape or portrait viewing
- Included mounts compatible with Topeak RideCase & PanoComp X
- Mount: Included mounts for installation on handlebar, stem or stem cap
- Weight: 26 grams
- Size: 13.1 x 6.9 x 1.7 cm / 5.2” x 2.7” x 0.7” (Case)
Performance GPS Cycling Computer with Mapping
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect iQ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge power pack or in battery save mode
Who cares that the Edge 530 cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. So, whether you’re a podium finisher, Kona qualifier, gravel grinder, straight-shaven, urban pedaler, dirt ball or somewhere in between, Edge 530 is ready to roll as your new riding partner.
This premium heart rate strap transmits real-time heart rate data over ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology, giving you more options to train indoors, outdoors or even online. With it, you’ll be able to consistently receive accurate heart rate on your Garmin device, in online training apps such as Zwift or even the compatible fitness equipment in your favorite class at the gym. So however you like to train, you’ll get the accurate, real-time heart rate you need to take your performance to the next level.
HRM-Dual features a soft strap that is comfortable and adjustable. Simply remove the heart rate module, and it’s washable, too. And don’t worry about running out of juice. The battery lasts for up to 3.5 years.
SRAM eTap batteries are literally a snap to remove and charge. Just flip the tool-free battery latch up and slide the battery up and out of the derailleur. Then snap the battery into the USB powered charger and connect the charger to any USB power source or A/C USB adaptor. A full charge takes just 45 minutes to complete.
- Finish: Black
- Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
Make every ride count with Edge 130 Plus.
Never stop cycling with this compact GPS bike computer. Whether you ride to explore new trails or to save the planet in your daily commute, go with Edge 130 Plus.
- No more excuses. Wirelessly sync workouts right to your Edge device.
- Are we there yet? The ClimbPro feature helps you gauge your effort on a hilly route.
- Know where to go. Thanks to easy-to-follow navigation with turn prompts.
- Extra awareness and incident detection. Peace of mind for you and your fans back home.
- Stay in touch while you’re on your bike with a variety of connected features.
- Get more from every charge — up to 12 hours of battery life in GPS mode.
In the box:
- Edge 130 Plus
- Standard Mount
- USB cable
MSW Miniac computers are designed to be installed quickly and give the essential information riders need to best enjoy their trip.
- Ten functions: clock, current speed, average speed, current vs average speed comparison, maximum speed, trip time, trip distance, total odometer, auto scan, calories
- Two-button design
- CR2032 battery included
Mount virtually any smartphone to the Thule Handlebar Mount for easy access to GPS data and other apps.
- Conforming side grips securely keep device in place while allowing full access to ports and controls
- Rotates 360° for portrait or landscape viewing
- Rubberized platform prevents slipping
- Compatible with virtually any smartphone, with or without case, up to 90mm/3.5 in. wide.
Sigma's BC 1009 STS is a smart wireless computer choice for every cyclist. Its diversity of functions make it an unrivaled bargain, too! Its easy to navigate big-numeral display is a joy to use. The integrated storage chip "remembers" your personal settings and total values even during battery change, which is announced by the low battery indicator. Plus, an optional second-bike sensor is available.
Easily attach your GoPro to any standard tripod using the Tripod Mount or the Quick Release Tripod Mount. Also includes a lightweight Mini Tripod that attaches directly to your GoPro’s frame or housing. All three provide a solid platform for any situation where stability is a must.
- Easily attach your GoPro to any standard tripod
- Includes Tripod Mount plus a Quick Release Tripod Mount to move conveniently between shots and locations
- Also includes a lightweight Mini Tripod that attaches to your GoPro’s frame or housing
Capture your ride from new and exciting angles with GoPro's Vented Helmet Strap Mount. It's incredibly adjustable and fits most vented helmets so you can mount your GoPro camera for unique shots (camera sold separately).
Stay ahead of the pack with Garmin's Extended Out-front Bike Mount that lets you to take full advantage of your Edge's capabilities without compromising your ride. The mount positions your device for easier monitoring and safety. Also compatible with the Forerunner 910XT and 310XT when used with a quick-release kit (sold separately).
Train more effectively with Garmin’s Premium Heart Rate Monitor. The strap is soft, with nearly infinite size adjustment, ensuring a secure, comfortable fit across your chest. This ANT+ monitor wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible device for instant feedback on how hard you’re working. It's optimized for use in crowded areas, like gyms and group riding, so it will only pick up your signal. And, the plastic heart rate module easily unsnaps from the soft strap, allowing for hassle-free laundry.
With Rokform's Bike Handlebar Mount your phone is visible, accessible, safe and secure thanks to the mount's easy-to-use locking design that lets you put your phone on and take it off in seconds (Rokform Universal Adapter or V.3 Mountable Case required for your phone and sold separately). With the industry’s only lever lock and adjustable handlebar strap you can rest assured your phone is safe. The simple, adjustable handlebar strap mount installs in seconds without tools and means that this mount can be removed and transferred to other bicycles with ease (or buy a separate mount for all your bikes!). The mount is even universal enough to work great on shopping and golf carts, and more!