Thule's Snug-Tite Receiver Lock secures their T2, Doubletrack, Roadway, and Parkway receiver-type racks (also called "hitch racks"). Just insert the Snug-Tite in place of your receiver pin and the rack is locked in place.
The Thule SUP Taxi combines security and convenience, making it the most popular Stand Up Paddle board carrier on the market.
- Newly designed push button lock system allows for quick and easy locking strap operation and security
- Unsurpassed security for your boards due to the heavy-duty, steel reinforced webbing and easy-to-use locking cam
- Exclusive, telescoping design delivers a custom fit for board widths up to 34" wide
- Equipped with Speed-Link mounting system for convenient, tool-free mounting
- Dual loading design allows for transport of two boards with maximum stability
- Soft, weather resistant padding protects boards during transit
- 2 One Key lock cylinders (included) to secure stand-up paddle boards in the carrier
- Fits all Thule Rack Systems, round bars and most factory racks
Thule's Foot Packs are the "feet" that attach to your vehicle's roof and allow you to then add Thule crossbars (also called "loadbars"), and the Thule bicycle mounts and accessories required to carry all your gear (crossbars, mounts, and accessories sold separately). Use the Thule Fit Guide to find the right Foot Pack for your vehicle. All mount without tools, are vinyl-coated so they can't damage your vehicle, and are engineered to hold fast under all conditions. They have wide bases for excellent support no matter how many bicycles you carry, and most are sealed from the elements to protect the internal mechanism.
Thule One-Key Lock Cylinders fit virtually all Thule rack feet, cargo boxes, bike trays, and accessories to safely secure your valuable bikes and rack components. Also, the Cylinders within each pack are matched so that the same key opens all the locks.
Use the RockyMounts Lock Cores to secure your belongings, whether you're using the TieRod, PitchFork, TailPipe, LiftOp or any other RockyMounts rack. Each pack of Lock Cores comes with two keys and one, two, four, six, or eight lock cores.
The Thule ThruRide 9mm Skewer allows the ThruRide to lock traditional forks with 9mm quick release axles to the carrier.
- Universal locking skewer with single side adjustment for easily securing bikes with traditional 9mm forks (lock included)
You bought a Thule Podium Rack and now you need to match the feet to the roof of your car; don't sweat it. The Thule Podium Fit Kit arms you with the four pebax-coated, car-specific brackets and custom-fitted, rubberized footpads you need to mate the feet
Thule Traverse Fit Kit is designed to integrate with the Thule Traverse foot, creating a multi-purpose roof rack base system for your specific vehicle. The unique fit that the Fit Kit provides is the most solid and secure base rack possible.
Wind fairing that redirects airflow over roof rack for a quieter ride.
- No tools required for assembly or installation.
- New system-specific clamps (included) provide the roof rack fairing a clean and secure mounting for our - AeroBlade, AeroBlade Edge, and SquareBar systems.
- AeroBlade and AeroBlade Edge clamps give full access to the upper T-track for quick accessory mounting and removal.
- Length: 38-inch
- Fits Thule AeroBlade
- Fits Thule SquareBar