- Help your child learn how to ride without breaking your back - Attaches to the seatpost of the bike - Fits seaposts 25.4 – 32mm in diameter
Individual replacement wheels for Wald 742, 1216 and 10252 model training wheel sets. - 5.5" diameter plated steel wheel with rubber tread
Training handles offer a great way to learn to balance on two wheels. Coaches can assist with gentle corrections until the rider gains confidence. Three points of contact give a firm, secure attachment to the bike.
Designed to mount on most bicycles measuring 12 to 20 inches. Fits 28.6mm or smaller chainstays and includes a plastic frame protector (should fit most oversized chainstays)
Get your young rider started right with Giant's Training Wheels. There are two sizes so you're sure to find a perfect fit for your child's bike.
- Premium quality fabric streamers with matching satin bows
- Replacement axle bolt for Sunlite HD Adjustable training wheels - Extends axle out to clear derailleurs in special needs applications - 26tpi
Now kids can add a fun and personal touch to bikes with the Dimension Bicycle Streamers. - Sold as a pair
Wald's 1216 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 12- to 16-inch wheels. This model is intended for use by riders weighing up to 75 pounds.
Learning to ride safely is easy with Sunlite's Training Wheels. These wheels roll smoothly thanks to their heavy-duty steel construction with hard rubber tires. They fit bicycles with wheel sizes of 20 to 26 inches, and the height adjusts as the rider learns balance.
- Steel wheels - For riders up to 100lbs - Fits 12" - 20" wheel bikes
- Replacement axle bolt extension for Sunlite HD Adjustable training wheels - Extends axle out to clear derailleurs in special needs applications - Available in 26 and 24 tpi - Color: Silver : 3/8x24Tx50mm
• Mounts inside handlebar grips • Optional hand-held use
Wald's 10252 training wheels are designed to mount on most single speed bicycles with 16- to 20-inch wheels and are intended for use by riders weighing up to 100 pounds. These training wheels feature new frame adapters that improve installation. The new frame adapters enable this wheel set to be mounted on bicycles with .75 and 1.00-inch rear frame tubes. The training wheels can also be mounted onto bicycles with 1.25-inch rear frame tubes when the frame adapters are not used.
Training handles offer a great way to learn to balance on two wheels. Coaches can assist with gentle corrections until the rider gains confidence. -Assists with balance training
Page 1 of 1