Thule's Snug-Tite Receiver Lock secures their T2, Doubletrack, Roadway, and Parkway receiver-type racks (also called "hitch racks"). Just insert the Snug-Tite in place of your receiver pin and the rack is locked in place.
Thule's AeroBlade Load Bars are the strong, silent type. Using a sophisticated BoxBeam construction, they're some of the strongest load bars on the market with a capacity of up to 165 pounds. That's the strong, now for the silent: In addition to their wing-like shape, the AeroBlades sport a textured surface that greatly improves wind flow so you get drastically reduced noise and much better gas mileage. The bars are easy to use, too, thanks to Thule's SmartSlide sytem that makes installation hassle free and their SwingBlade technology that allows full access to the T-slot for easy accessory additions.
The Thule Circuit Fork Mount low-profile carrier is designed for those looking for security, convenience and aerodynamic styling.
- AeroHead low-profile reinforced head combines aerodynamics, durability and style
- SecureSkewer for fast loading and security w/ Thule’s One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately)
- Tool-Free universal mounting makes it simple and easy to install
- Integrated wheel cradle high-wall design provides protection and perfect fit beneath your wheel
- Low profile aluminum tray made from corrosion-resistant aluminum to withstand the elements
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits most factory supplied rack systems
- Works with 15mm, 20mm and lefty forks with adapter (sold separately)
The Thule SUP Taxi combines security and convenience, making it the most popular Stand Up Paddle board carrier on the market.
- Newly designed push button lock system allows for quick and easy locking strap operation and security
- Unsurpassed security for your boards due to the heavy-duty, steel reinforced webbing and easy-to-use locking cam
- Exclusive, telescoping design delivers a custom fit for board widths up to 34" wide
- Equipped with Speed-Link mounting system for convenient, tool-free mounting
- Dual loading design allows for transport of two boards with maximum stability
- Soft, weather resistant padding protects boards during transit
- 2 One Key lock cylinders (included) to secure stand-up paddle boards in the carrier
- Fits all Thule Rack Systems, round bars and most factory racks
With an iron grip, Thule's Rapid Crossroad turns factory-installed raised rails into a versatile multipurpose rack system. The streamlined, seamless look is achieved with the aero Rapid aluminum load bar. But these aren't just sleek looking, the aero design cuts down on wind resistance and noise. Your car's rails are fully protected thanks to the integrated rubber lining. And you get maximum rack strength and a custom fit from the rubber-coated steel straps.
Thule's Foot Packs are the "feet" that attach to your vehicle's roof and allow you to then add Thule crossbars (also called "loadbars"), and the Thule bicycle mounts and accessories required to carry all your gear (crossbars, mounts, and accessories sold separately). Use the Thule Fit Guide to find the right Foot Pack for your vehicle. All mount without tools, are vinyl-coated so they can't damage your vehicle, and are engineered to hold fast under all conditions. They have wide bases for excellent support no matter how many bicycles you carry, and most are sealed from the elements to protect the internal mechanism.
Thule One-Key Lock Cylinders fit virtually all Thule rack feet, cargo boxes, bike trays, and accessories to safely secure your valuable bikes and rack components. Also, the Cylinders within each pack are matched so that the same key opens all the locks.
Super rugged platform carrier with frame free clamping security for all types of bikes.
- Carrier easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the HitchSwitch lever
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame free ratcheting arm
- Bike to bike interference is eliminated with fully adjustable bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Includes STL (SnugTite Lock) for locking rack to receiver hitch
- Carries 2 bikes
- Carries up to 4 bikes with Thule T2 Classic Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2” receiver only)
Thule's Raceway is their strongest, most secure, and easiest to use trunk-mounted bike rack. Sure-Tight ratcheting cables with integrated locks provide maximum security. Thule's FitDial means that this rack fits any car perfectly, while No-Sway cages with premium, rubber-coated cradles keep your bikes solid and safe on your trip. SureTight ratcheting cables with lockable security covers securely fasten the rack to your vehicle for maximum strength, security, and ease of use. Narrow cradle arms fit almost every style of bike frame, and when it's time to park the car, this rack quickly folds down flat for easy storage.
Use the RockyMounts Lock Cores to secure your belongings, whether you're using the TieRod, PitchFork, TailPipe, LiftOp or any other RockyMounts rack. Each pack of Lock Cores comes with two keys and one, two, four, six, or eight lock cores.
The Thule ThruRide 9mm Skewer allows the ThruRide to lock traditional forks with 9mm quick release axles to the carrier.
- Universal locking skewer with single side adjustment for easily securing bikes with traditional 9mm forks (lock included)
- Locking clamp gently holds the down tube of the bike for greater stability
- Large wheel tray holds your bike securely during transit
- Locks included to secure the bike to the carrier
- Mounts directly to most factory and aftermarket rack systems (max 3.5" crossbar diameter)
- Fits 1"-2.5" diameter and elliptical bike frames
- Holds 1 bike
- Max weight of 45 lbs/ 20 kg
Thule's Traverse Short Roof Adapter enables installation of a rack system on 2-door cars or cars with short roofs. It increases the stability of your rack and gear which means you can safely carry more equipment. It's designed for use with the Traverse Foot System and Rapid Aero or square crossbars.
With an iron grip, Thule's Rapid Crossroad turns factory-installed raised rails into a versatile multipurpose rack system. Your car's rails are fully protected thanks to the integrated rubber lining. You also get maximum rack strength and a custom fit from the tooless, rubber-coated steel straps.
Wind fairing that redirects airflow over roof rack for a quieter ride.
- No tools required for assembly or installation.
- New system-specific clamps (included) provide the roof rack fairing a clean and secure mounting for our - AeroBlade, AeroBlade Edge, and SquareBar systems.
- AeroBlade and AeroBlade Edge clamps give full access to the upper T-track for quick accessory mounting and removal.
- Length: 38-inch
- Fits Thule AeroBlade
- Fits Thule SquareBar
Thule Traverse Fit Kit is designed to integrate with the Thule Traverse foot, creating a multi-purpose roof rack base system for your specific vehicle. The unique fit that the Fit Kit provides is the most solid and secure base rack possible.
Thule's Foot Packs are the "feet" that attach to your vehicle's roof and allow you to then add Thule crossbars (also called "loadbars"), plus the Thule bicycle mounts and accessories required to carry all your gear (crossbars, mounts and accessories sold separately). All mount without tools, are vinyl-coated so they can't damage your vehicle, and are engineered to hold fast under all conditions. They have wide bases for excellent support no matter how many bicycles you carry, and most are sealed from the elements to protect the internal mechanism.
This premium vertical carrier combines maximum strength and protection with greater versatility by folding down when not in use.
- Folds down when not used for increased overhead clearance and improved fuel economy
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading
- Steel design with adjustable padding for carrying strength and kayak protection
- Quick on/off hardware ensures fast installation and removal
You bought a Thule Podium Rack and now you need to match the feet to the roof of your car; don't sweat it. The Thule Podium Fit Kit arms you with the four pebax-coated, car-specific brackets and custom-fitted, rubberized footpads you need to mate the feet