Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime
- Dries fast with no oily residue left behind
- Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations
- Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Oranj Peelz has quickly and effectively degreased drivetrains for more than twenty years using a unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend. Designed specifically for bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the powerful, biodegradable formula penetrates into every surface and quickly loosens and dissolves even the toughest drivetrain grime. The water soluble formula rinses easily leaving surfaces residue-free.
- Heavy-Duty degreaser made from citrus extracts
- Perfect for quickly dissolving and removing the toughest grease and grime
- Low surface tension allows superior penetration for complete degreasing
- Biodegradable, water-soluble formula easily rinses away
Few experiences are worse than losing a critical part during an installation or repair. Often times you spend more time trying to locate the part than the job itself! This is why Pedro's offers its Magnetic Parts Tray. The six-inch diameter bowl features an extra-powerful magnet and bright yellow color keeping small parts safe and easy to access.
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. And, this pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings.
The Muc-Off 8 in 1 Bicycle Cleaning Kit is perfect for any lover of bikes. Complete with Muc-Off's Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Expanding Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Claw Brush, Two Prong Brush, Bike Spray and Storage Tub this kit has pretty much everything you need to keep your bike looking nice and tidy. It makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for your bicycle-obsessed friends and family.
This kit isn't style-specific either. No matter if you're into Road, MTB, Cyclocross or just getting from A to B, this 8-in-1 kit solves even the most annoying bike cleaning problems!
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads.
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way
- Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step
- Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
The Chamber multi-tool offers 13 functions from an efficient T-bar head. A smooth finish caddy protects the tools and ensures the tool doesn’t snag jersey pockets or equipment. The T-Bar system increases functionality and ensures that hard to reach areas of the bike are easily accessed. A reversible ratchet model offers further functionality, providing a simple and elegant improvement upon a cyclist’s essential.
Sleek,snag free, lightweight design
-The smooth metal case of the Chamber safely and securely holds 13 tools, ensuring there is no snagging on clothing or equipment. Weighing in at only 162 grams it is lightweight and portable.
Easily reaches inaccessible places
-Seated securely within the Chamber are 6 double-ended bits and an 8mm over-bit. The bits can be used at different lengths in the Chamber head, increasing access to the many hard to reach areas on a bicycle. T
Fixed or ratchet options
-2 versions of the Chamber are available; Fixed head, which enables use of the tool at different lengths and Ratchet head, which offers the additional functionality of a reversible ratchet.
Includes: 2mm/2.5mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm/8mm Allen keys, SL3 and SL5 flat-blade screwdrivers, #1 and #2 Phillips screwdrivers, Torx T10 and T25
-Head: Ratchet or Fixed stainless steel
-Base: Stainless steel
-Tools: 70mm steel
Everyone wears out their Park Tool work stand clamp covers at some point. Find replacement covers for yours here. Each cover is constructed of soft, durable composite rubber. See below to determine which covers fit your Park Tool stand clamp:
- 1002: fits 100-3X and 100-5X extreme range clamps
- 1185: fits clamps on the repair stands PCS-9, PCS-10, PCS-11, and PCS-12
- 1259: fits 100-4X, 100-6X, 100-7X, and 100-15X clamps
- 1960: fits 100-3D, 100-5D, and 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Repair Stand Clamps
- 468B: fits clamps with double cable reliefs, including 100-3C, 100-5C, 100-8C, 100-8Y, and 100-9C clamps
- 467B: fits clamps with single cable relief, including PRS-2 through PRS-8 (for older-style clamps, non-current)
- 468G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with double cable reliefs (clamp models: 100-1C, 100-1CA, and 100-2C)
- 467G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with single cable relief (for older PCS-series stands only; not for current model stands)
- 466: Rubber Replacement Clamp Cover Set (fits older clamps with plastic-dipped jaws)
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime
- Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-rings and seals, urethane elastomers, and painted surfaces
- Exceeds all federal V.O.C. and California carbon regulations
- Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Syn Lube is formulated with extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, and tackifiers to provide incredible wear protection, lubrication, and staying power in extreme wet and muddy conditions.
- The original synthetic chain lube formulated specifically for mountain bikes
- Superior wear protection, efficiency and durability for extreme conditions/mileage
- Unique detergents break down and isolate dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts.
- Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike
- Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts
- Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC
- Can be used with or without water
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes
- Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable
- Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
The 4th edition of the Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair is updated with the latest information, procedures and techniques and covers everything from minor adjustments to complete overhauls. The BBB-4 features clear, step-by-step instructions, high quality color photos and useful charts and graphs to thoroughly explain and demonstrate hundreds of repairs. Written by one of the world’s leading authorities on bicycle repair and maintenance, Park Tool Director of Education, Calvin Jones, the Big Blue Book is the perfect reference guide for nearly any level mechanic and every bike.
New information and topics included in the BBB 4th edition:
- 12-speed and 1x drivetrains
- Tubeless tires
- Disc brakes
- Electronic shifting
- New wheel building content
- Updated headset and bottom bracket standards
- Updated torque specifications
- Updated troubleshooting tables
The use of cutting oil or fluid is extremely important when performing any cutting, tapping, facing or reaming operation and Park's Cutting Fluid is a high quality, environmentally safe cutting fluid that extends tool life and makes any frame prep job easier and safer. CF-2 can effectively be used on all metals.
Park Tool's SBS-1 Socket And Bit Set is a shop quality set of sockets, hex bits and Torx bits for the bike mechanic. Ideal for use with Park Tool Torque Wrenches, the SBS-1's 3/8-inch drive bits and sockets are made from tough chrome vanadium steel for long life. The set includes 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm hex bits, T25, T30, T40 Torx bits, and 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15mm sockets. It also has a 1-inch socket that fits various Park freewheel, cassette lockring, and BB tools and a convenient holder.
Park's Torx Compatible 3-Way Wrench has a classic Y shape that offers easy tool access and a great grip for loosening and tightening. Plus it includes the three most-used Torx wrench sizes, T10, T25, and T30.
Shock Oil is a semi-synthetic formulation that combines the best of available oils and additives for a super suspension oil. It's fully compatible with all systems and internal components, seals and O-rings. Its viscosity stays constant as the temperature changes, so your shock feels the same whether you're roasting or freezing!
Giant's Control Patch Kit consists of 2 tire levers, 6 glueless patches, 4 vulcanized/glue patches, a tube of glue and some sandpaper. Buy a bunch of them and make sure you have 1 in every seat bag and hydration pack you own.
Fabric's ultra compact CO2 kit brings together simplicity and function. A durable silicone band houses one CO2 cartridge, two reinforced glass fibre tyre levers, and a CO2 head that is interchangeable with Presta or Schrader valves. A simple, stylish & lightweight solution that securely fixes to your seatpost.
Handy & neat all in 1 tyre repair kit
-Strapped securely to a seat post or stored neatly in a saddle bag, the CO2/Lever Kit contains all the tools you need to quickly and efficiently fix a flat.
Precision head fits presta or Schrader valve
-The head unit offers precision control and can be shut completely after initial use, saving any remaining gas for further use. The simple to use head easily accepts both presta and Schrader valves.
Equipped with spare cartridge & tough, fibre-reinforced levers
-The kit is supplied with a rubber strap that keeps it together and secures it to a seat post, as well as durable and dependable tyre levers and a spare CO2 cartridge.
- CO2 head
- Two reinforced tyre levers
- One 16g CO2 cartridge
- Two stretchable rubber Straps
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road.
- Light weight, low profile lever
- Durable composite construction
- Easy to get under the tire bead
- Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires
- Included cap keeps the set together
The Kool-Stop Tire Bead Jack is an articulated tool, with a comfortable grip, for installing really tight tires. The articulated end uses the rigid piece against the rim edge as a fulcrum while the hinged end lifts the bead up and over the opposite edge of the rim. This is a great tool for dealing with difficult tires.
Reach for Finish Line's Citrus Degreaser when you've got tough grit and grime to cut through. Your parts clean up fast and then rinse residue-free with water. This degreaser is concentrated and water soluble so you can dilute it with up to 25 parts water for less difficult jobs. It's 100% biodegradable and completely non-toxic, too.