SRAM’s premier 10-speed chain features hollow pins and cut-out outer plates for accurate shifting in all conditions, light weight, strength and smoothness. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
The Shimano CN-M9100 features an extended inner link plate that connects seamlessly with chainring teeth for highly efficient drivetrain performance. Its design offers a reduction in natural vibrations normally caused by the inner and outer chain plates rolling onto the chainring. It provides better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling.
- Enhancements to shifting performance
- Easy connect
- Smoother driving even over bumpy terrain
- Compatible with Shimano Quick Link SM-CN910-12
- This chain meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications
X-Superlight series chains are high-quality, high performing chains offering amazing shifting performance on any drivetrain you choose. For athletes looking for the lightest, strongest, smoothest shifting chain look no further. The main characteristic of the black Diamond Like Coating (DLC) is reduction of abrasive wear. Besides this, it’s surface hardness is higher than most coatings, this ensures a long-term function, optimal stability and higher durability.
- Includes KMC Missing Link 11
- Compatible with all 11 speed systems (including Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM)
- Weight: 243g
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
The best chain in the world is one in which you have total confidence, and Shimano's Deore XT chain offers nothing but reliability and smooth shifting. This directional chain features task-optimized link plates, with outer plates engineered for exceptional front and rear shifting, and a mud-shedding wide plate design
With SRAM's XX1 Chain, it's 1 x 11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chain-guides are a distant memory. The durability and weight is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, hollow pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
SRAM's RED 22 11-Speed Hollow Pin Chain features hollow pins for low weight, strength, and accurate shifting in all conditions. The heavily chamfeRED outer plates improve shifting and an inner plate finish provides longer chain life. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
Beyond an incremental improvement. The Flattop technology of the SRAM Force chain creates a lighter, quieter, stronger chain. Ride far, long and fast—this chain can go the distance.
- Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability
- Hard Chrome plated inner and outer plates for faster and more precise shifts
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of KMC's level X-Series chains.
- Compatible with Campagnolo, Shimano, or SRAM 10-speed systems
- Eco ProTeQ treatment doubles the rust resistance compared to KMC's RustBuster treatment.
- Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting
- Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther
- Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g
- X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed
- Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation
- Width = 11/128-inch
Record chains represent Campagnolo's highest quality and performance chains and are available in 9, 10 and 11 speed versions.
- Chrome-Nickel-PTFE finish
- Designed specifically for use with Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed drivetrains only
- Links (links): 114
- Color: Silver
- Width: 6.8 mm
- Drivetrain Speeds: 9
- Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin
- Half Link Chain: No
- Weight: 300 grams
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications
- Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use
- Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410
- Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding
- S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers
- Width = 1/8-inch
The Z8.1 chain features inner plate chamfering and a z-bridge shape, making it suitable for a variety of riding styles.
- Inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting
- Z-bridge shape
- Links (links): 116
- Width: 7.1 mm
- Drivetrain Speeds: 6, 7, 8
- Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
This chain lives up to the heralded XTR name. Shimano's mountain bike specific XTR 10-speed Chain delivers awesome shifting, reliability and durability. Task-specific link plates climb and descend the cassette faster and smoother than ever. Plus, there are hollow pins for great weight savings, and the wide-plate, mud-shedding design ensures reliable operation in all conditions.