The Hardrock'R is a long lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth rolling, tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control.
- Casing: 30 TPI
- Bead: Wire
- Compound: 70a
- Flat Protection: Flak Jacket
- 26 x 2.0", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 880g
Make your commute faster with Kenda's Kwest. It's a smooth, fast-rolling slick that speeds along the road and bike path. Deep water grooves help channel water away from the center tread in rainy conditions for added confidence. And, the 100 psi rating on these tires means rolling resistance is kept to the bare minimum, so you'll get to work on time.
- Smooth, minimal tread tire for city, bike path, or commuting in a variety of sizes to suit any need
- Deep water grooves help channel water in wet conditions
- Front and rear application, best when used as a set
- Wire Bead
The Mountain King II Sport is the perfect trail ride companion — it's not stingy on grip, and ideal for full-suspension trail bikes. Snappy central knobs and grippy outer knobs offer maximum grip while the durable casing and long-lasting tread is made for sporty riders.
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all weather traction with low rolling resistance
- CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead
- 30 TPI
Continental’s Mountain King II reigns over wet and dry trails alike thanks to its open lug pattern. This, combined with its large volume and ramped side lugs, ensures great cornering grip and excellent performance. It rolls fast thanks to Continental's Black Chili rubber compound and resists flats thanks to their ProTection technology.
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price
- Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
The Ground Control Sport is an exceptionally versatile trail tire that uses a tread optimized using Finite Element Analysis. This means that it rolls fast and provides increased grip and traction in nearly all conditions.
- Casing: 60 TPI
- Bead: Wire
- Compound: 60a
- 26 x 2.1", psi 25-50
- 26 x 2.3", psi 25-50
Continental's City Ride II is a sturdy and nimble tire for pavement. Its smooth center and treaded shoulders ensure low rolling resistance, easy pedaling and confident cornering making it great for commuting and all-round riding. You get Continental's Puncture ProTection, too, and reflective sidewalls for safety.
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves.
- The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI