Thanks to the lightweight aluminum valve and butyl rubber construction, Zipp's Tangente Butyl Tube weighs only 89 grams. So it reduces that ever-critical rotational mass making your wheels lighter and your bicycle easier to pedal too. This fine tube is also made of .85mm-thick rubber for excellent reliability. The valve is 37mm long and features a removable core.
- Weight: 89 grams
- Valve length: 37mm
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal.
- Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap
- Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites
- Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible
- Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
- Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
A new standard in tubeless sealant.
Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims.
Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride.
- Non-latex ammonia-free formulation
- Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal
- Seals up to 1/4" punctures
- Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling. These tubes fit older Schwinn bicycles with 24-inch wheels.
- For use in tires with an ISO diameter of 540mm
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling. These tubes fit older Schwinn bicycles with 26 x 1-3/8-inch wheels.
- For use on rims with ISO diameter: 597mm
When building your featherweight dream bike, don't forget the tubes! MICHELIN's Aircomp Ultralight tubes are nearly weightless for minimum rolling resistance and maximum speed.
- Weight: 69 grams (40mm valve); 72 grams (60mm valve)