If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. The Thermal Pro is Louis Garneau's warmest shoe cover that provides 360 degrees of customizable protection from the worst winter can bring. A seam-sealed 2 mm neoprene outer with a fleece-lined inner provides unparalleled warmth, a customizable under sole prevents anything from seeping up into your foot, and easy wide openings with waterproof zipper and covered zipper garage keep the fouls of winter weather at bay. - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Side opening: Seam-sealed Hook and loop fastener with safety puller for easy slip on/off - Shoe Cover Visibility Features: HiViz 360 - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
Hey Mr. Winter! There's no way you're going to get around Garneau's Thermal Extreme Shoe Covers! These covers are made of a 3mm-thick layer of waterproof neoprene backed with toasty-warm microfleece. Tough Kevlar fabric in high-wear areas ensure they'll last, and the neoprene cuffs seal tight with Velcro closures to keep out the weather. And, the Thermal Extreme's reflective accents are perfect for commuting to work early or finishing a long ride as the sun sets.
Castelli's Narcisista Shoe Covers feature Castelli's Stratolight fabric with neoprene inserts to keep the warmth in and the wet out. There are waterproof side zippers for easy on/off and reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
• Replacement ratchet set for Louis Garneau's Monte shoes (sold separately) • 2 pieces
Garneau's Toe 2 Covers feature warm, wind-resistant laminated Lycra that keeps out the elements. Plus, these cool-weather essentials sport nylon-webbing pullers for easy on/off and reflective logos for extra visibility.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
• Replacement ratchet set for selected styles of Garneau's shoes • 2 pieces
When riding in cold and wet weather, our body’s extremities are usually the first to suffer from the cold. Garneau's Neo Protect II Shoe Covers are designed to keep your feet warm and protected so you can continue riding no matter what the weather has in store. Boasting 3mm of windproof neoprene, they create a barrier between you and the wind and cold. You'll love the Velcro backs that make for easy on/off and the reflective logos for enhanced visibility!
The in-between solution to protect your feet on those chilly days. FABRICS: -ISO LITE: Provides warmth in cool weather -ANTISLIP 3 MM NEOPRENE : Isolates from cold, provides warmth and durability DETAILS: -Cleat opening under sole -Flatlock seams: Enhanced comfort -Reflective puller
• Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes • 2 pieces • 93mm
The Transfo 3D Insole is quite simply the lightest insole on the market. Offering a simple and easy way of customizing the arch support that your foot receives, this is an innovative means of improving overall comfort on the bike and reducing the chance of long-term injury. Simply remove and replace the inserts based on how much arch support your foot requires. The non-slip surface of the underside of the insole locks it in place against the footbed of the shoe, while the Ergo Air ventilation system preserves airflow. The insole can be adapted to all types of cycling shoes, for both men and women. - Unisex - Arch support: Low/Med/High adapted arch profile ensures maximum foot contact for optimal support - Ergo Air: Provides through-and-through ventilation - Removable arch: Patent-pending anchoring system allows for an easy and customized adjustment - Under insole: The non-slip surface maintains insole in place
- 2 anti-slip platforms and 6 screws (4 x 17 mm) - Fit on all combined SPD and road outsoles - Convenient for stability and walking and are easy to clip on
If the sun is shining, why not go for a ride despite the cold? The Wind Dry 2 is an excellent wind-breaker that will protect your feet from the cold so you can extend your riding season safely thanks to reflective accents on all sides. DETAILS: - Fabric: WIND DRY fabric blocks cold while providing breathability - Neoprene cuff: Better fit and prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front, and sides for optimum visibility
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Look Keo System - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 45 grams/pair
The Xpresso Free float cleats have been developed for the TIME Xpresso Road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats), in order to optimize performance following 3 points: security, ergonomics and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - Weight: 85g/pair
For optimum power transfer to the bike, leg power needs to be effectively converted into propulsion. The IP3 insoles from Ergon support and stabilize the power transfer from the legs and feet straight to the pedals. Due to the patented stabilization delta, a natural foot position is achieved through three points resulting in an efficient and comfortable motion sequence while pedaling. Made in Germany and developed with insole specialist Solestar.
- Compatible with Look Delta System - Engineering thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 9-degree arc
fi'zi:k Winter Overshoes are designed in collaboration with professional cyclists and offer the best possible performance in the cold, wet months – they wrap around your shoes giving excellent comfort, performance and safety during every ride. The waterproof and windproof 3L upper material features a membrane and bonded mesh, thermowelded seams and a waterproof zip. The rubberized outsole provides improved grip while the reflective logo and piping offer high visibility. Specifications: - 100% Waterproof and windproof upper - 3L material with membrane and bonded mesh, waterproof YKK zip - Waterproof thermowelded seams - Rubberized outsole for better grip - Reflective logo and piping - Color: Black Sizes: - Small: Sizes 36-39 - Medium: Sizes 40-43 - Large: Sizes 44-46 - Extra Large: Sizes 47-49
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Page 1 of 1