Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur.
- Lighter front shifting operation
- Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting
- 100% perfect setting
- New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design
- TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly
- Easy and precise setting
- Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools
- Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance
- Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm
- Model Number: FD-R8000-B
- Series: Ultegra
- Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T
- Chain Stay Angle: 61-66
- Chain Line: 43.5
- Average Weight: 106 grams
Compatible with DUAL SIS index shifting, the Shimano Tourney TY front derailleur is perfect for 3x7 and 3x6 speed drivetrains.
- Action: TOP SWING
- Angled clamp band design
- Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 10T
- Chain line: 47.5/50mm
- Chain stay angle: 66-69
- Top gear teeth: 48T
- Total capacity: 20T
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
Shimano's 105 Braze-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.