Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur.
- Lighter front shifting operation
- Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting
- 100% perfect setting
- New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design
- TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly
- Easy and precise setting
- Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools
- Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance
- Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm
- Model Number: FD-R8000-B
- Series: Ultegra
- Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T
- Chain Stay Angle: 61-66
- Chain Line: 43.5
- Average Weight: 106 grams
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
Compatible with DUAL SIS index shifting, the Shimano Tourney TY front derailleur is perfect for 3x7 and 3x6 speed drivetrains.
- Action: TOP SWING
- Angled clamp band design
- Applicable Top-Mid tooth difference: 10T
- Chain line: 47.5/50mm
- Chain stay angle: 66-69
- Top gear teeth: 48T
- Total capacity: 20T
Shimano's 105 Braze-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.