The S5 is an aerodynamic road bike built for the fastest sprinters in the world. It is stiffer and more aerodynamic than ever before while offering excellent comfort and ride quality. If you live for the exhilaration of going fast, the S5 will give you every possible advantage.
The S5 boasts substantial aerodynamic improvements over its predecessor. Full internal cable routing, a custom bar and stem, tuned riding position, and special frame shapes work together to reduce drag and improve aerodynamics. The result: you go faster.
Maximize Your Power
The best sprinters in the world need a bike stiff enough to handle the extreme forces they produce in the frantic sprint to the line. The new S5 Disc is significantly stiffer at the bottom bracket and head tube, without increasing frame weight.
Confidence and Comfort
You'll feel the difference immediately. Frame stiffness and geometry work together for precise handling and pedaling efficiency. Frame lay-ups and tube shapes, along with tires up to 28mm wide, soak up road vibrations for a smoother ride.
- S5 Carbon Frame & Fork
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain
- DT Swiss P1800 32 disc wheels
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the Synapse’s low weight, comfortable sportive position, and smooth ride will help you fall in love with cycling. An asymmetrical fork balances disc loads to deliver World Tour sprinter-level stiffness. Cannondale's SAVE frame technology tunes out harsh choppy road surfaces and tunes you in to what's happening at your tires, so you can concentrate on nailing the right line or beating the sun home. And with room for tires as big as 32mm, you can embrace the back roads, rough roads, highways and byways. A capable Shimano Sora drivetrain gives you the gear range to make short work of hills, disc brakes keep you in control, and lightweight aluminum wheels provide plenty of zip. Cannondale's own handlebar, stem, and women’s saddle make finding your ideal position easier than ever, and they're lightweight, to boot.
If you are always chasing your next fastest ride, the S3 aero road bike will give you every possible advantage. Cervelo made the S3 more aerodynamic and with an optimized balance of stiffness and compliance. The result is increased speed, power transfer, and comfort.
Aerodynamics are critical to engineering a fast bike—aero drag accounts for as much as 90% of the overall resistance affecting a rider. After hours spent testing in the wind tunnel and refining designs, Cervelo produced a bike that is ideal for sprints, criteriums, and solo breakaways. Using special frame tube shapes and design features such as full internal cable routing integrated with the cockpit, they improved aerodynamics so you can reap the benefits of reduced drag.
You'll enjoy a smooth ride on the new S3. Specific frame lay-ups and tube shapes soak up road vibrations, helping to reduce your fatigue during long days. Combined with optimized stiffness and stable geometry, this is a bike that'll make you feel good and go fast. Increased stiffness at the bottom bracket enables efficient power transfer, so your hard work is transferred to rapid acceleration. Stiffness at the head tube is critical to confidence-inspiring handling—you'll feel how stable and precise the S3 is when cornering and descending at speed.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes, and design features to improve aerodynamic flow across the bike.
- BBright utilizes larger-sized tubes at the seat tube, down tube, and lefthand chainstay, resulting in increased stiffness and pedaling efficiency in a lighter weight frame.
- Aero cable management with integrated frame, fork, and handlebars designed to hide brake and shifter cables from the wind for aerodynamic improvements, without sacrificing usability or performance.
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc wheels
On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the Synapse’s low weight, comfortable sportive position, and smooth ride will help you fall in love with cycling. An asymmetrical fork balances disc loads to deliver World Tour sprinter-level stiffness. Cannondale's SAVE frame technology tunes out harsh choppy road surfaces and tunes you in to what's happening at your tires, so you can concentrate on nailing the right line or beating the sun home. And with room for tires as big as 32mm, you can embrace the back roads, rough roads, highways and byways. A capable Shimano Tiagra drivetrain gives you the gear range to conquer mountains, disc brakes keep you in control, and lightweight aluminum wheels provide plenty of zip. Cannondale's own handlebar, stem, and women's saddle make finding your ideal position easier than ever, and they're lightweight, to boot.
Climb, corner, and descend with unrivaled all-rounder performance. From the mountains to the flats, in all types of conditions, the new TCR Advanced Pro Disc takes it to the next level with a lighter, stiffer frame and new aero-engineered tubing.
The all-new TCR Advanced Pro Disc gives you the lightweight performance to score the KOM plus the confidence to push your limits on technical descents. This podium-seeking all-rounder is re-engineered with an Advanced-grade composite frame that boasts an outstanding stiff-to-weight ratio, along with new aerodynamic tube shaping in the headtube, downtube, and fork. It also features added frame and fork clearance for larger diameter tires up to 32mm, making it a versatile race machine for all types of road conditions. With its proven Compact Road geometry, OverDrive 2 front end, flat-mount disc-brake integration, and smooth-riding Variant seatpost, this is a race-tuned performer that excels in all aspects of road riding.
- With an outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio and updated aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give road racers and riders superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency, and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
- This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous-generation models. Every tube shape was analyzed, engineered, and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles. The result is a TCR that’s faster than ever in sprints and solo situations.
- Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tires up to 32mm.
- Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, disc
- Fork: Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- Wheels: Giant SLR-1 42 Carbon Disc WheelSystem (F:42mm, R:42mm)
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 36/52with Giant PowerPro power meter
When we developed the Tarmac Disc, we didn't just want it to be fast. We wanted it to be fast everywhere. Long climbs, windy flats, Grand Tour stages, local fondos—we built a race bike to be the most complete out there. How’d we do it? We started with our Rider-First Engineered frame with a perfectly-tuned ride quality for every size, added in some serious aero tech that makes it 30 seconds faster over 40 kilometers than the Tarmac SL5, and then made it 20% lighter. Nothing is lighter, faster, and better handling. This Tarmac comes with a reliable spec that includes Shimano 105 mechanical shifting and quick-stopping hydraulic disc brakes, durable DT R470 Disc wheels, and our fan-favorite Power saddle.
- For the construction of the Tarmac, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 9r carbon.
- 500 pieces creating 7 different sizes with the same tuned ride–that’s Rider-First Engineered. We examine every ply of carbon on every frame size to ensure that all of our performance targets come through. To make sure you get the perfect ride, every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself.
- Aerodynamics is the most important thing we can do to make you faster, but with the Tarmac, we added aero features without any cost to weight. Through development, areas were discovered where we could add aero for free—a new fork shape and dropped seatstays with aero tubes. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 30 seconds faster over 40 kilometers.
- The updated the geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.