Planet Bike's Beamer 1 & Blinky 3 Light Set will keep you safe when it's dark. For excellent visibility the Beamer headlight provides a focused LED beam and the Blinky taillight boasts 3 red LEDs. There are also quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
MSW's TLT-200 lights are a small, simple, after-dark essentials. And don't let their small size fool you, these lights pack a punch! They're also water-resistant for those less-than-perfect days when you're racing the radar back home.
• Simple mode selection: on, off, flashing
• Universal attachment (fits 20-40mm)
• Taillight mount is angled to fit seatposts
• Output: 7 lumens rear (red)
• Run time: 50 hours (steady), 150 hours (flashing)
With the Flash Headlight/Taillight Combo, you're equipped with everything you need to be seen—day or night. It features up to 70 lumens in the front and 20 lumens in the rear, and it features the versatility of four light modes, ranging from steady and strong to flashing and brilliant. Increase your visibility with the Flash Headlight/Taillight Combo.
- Headlight: 20- to 70-lumen output.
- Headlight: 2 hours to 24 hours runtime.
- Tail light: 5- to 20-lumen output.
- Tail light: 2 hours to 20 hours runtime.
- Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays, helmets, and saddle bags.
- Four headlight modes including: Steady (55 lumens), Power Flash (70 lumens), Disco Flash (55 lumens), Eco Flash (20 lumens)
- Four taillight modes including: Steady (10 lumens), Power Flash (20 lumens), Disco Flash (14 lumens), Eco Flash (5 lumens)
- Single LED front and rear combo pack
- 1-Super bright LED
- Dual modes - steady and flashing
- Water resistant alloy construction
- Multi-fit QR bar/post mount
- Uses 2x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
The White Bat and Red Bat Light Set gives a rider the visibility needed for both front and rear lighting. Both are battery operated and feature simple installation.
Front light features a 100 Lumen output.
- 18 hours in High Beam mode
- 30 hours in Low Beam mode
- 45 hours in Flashing mode
Rear light features a 20 Lumen output.
- 70 hours in Constant mode
- 160-250 hours in Flashing mode
- Tool-free installation
The Blinky Safety Light Set features a white headlight and a red taillight, both with super bright LEDs for top-notch visibility and safety. They also have flashing and steady modes providing 220 degrees of light that can be seen from up to 1 mile. Plus, these small flashers are weatherproof, light and durable. The included batteries deliver 100 hours of run time. And, handlebar, seatpost and seatstay mounts are included so they're super easy to put on your bike.
CatEye's Go Kit gives you what humans have been searching for since the Paleolithic: light and knowledge - all at an affordable price! For seeing the road and staying safe, you get CatEye's fine EL135 headlight and Omni 3 taillight, plus for tracking all your key riding stats, CatEye includes their 7-function Velo 7 computer. To light the way, the compact headlight with its no-tools universal quick-release handlebar mount boasts 3 super-bright LEDs and a wide beam. Meanwhile, for the back, CatEye's Omni 3 with their FlexTight mount and included clothing clip can be placed almost anywhere and it uses their Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility and boasts 3 ultra-bright LEDs plus 3 modes. Then, making every ride even more fun is CatEye's Velo 7 computer that displays your speed, distance, ride time and more on its easy-to-see screen. Like their lights it's easy to mount (to the stem or handlebars) and simple to operate. You'll love the large, bright display, and single large button for easily and quickly changing modes to see how your rides are going.
The NiteRider Swift 300 delivers everyday reliable performance in an economical ultra compact head light. Sporting features like an easy on and off handlebar strap mount, low battery indicator and to top it off, it’s USB Rechargeable; making it the perfect light of choice for commuters and cycling enthusiasts.
Although small in size, make no mistake; the Swift 300 packs a big punch with a maximum light output of 300 lumens! Powered by an internal Lithium Ion battery, in Walk Mode, the Swift 300 can run for up to twenty-seven hours before it needs a charge.
The NiteRider Sabre 80 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye catching visibility in both day and night.
With the addition of amber colored side lights, the Sabre 80 provides 180 degrees of protection.
- Highly durable design made with fiberglass reinforced plastic
- Smooth 300 lumen beam pattern in an ultra compact and lightweight design
- Innovative Collimator Lens – optimizes your field of view
- Built-in, easy on and off handlebar strap mount
- 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
- Fuel Gauge / Battery Level Indicator
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
- 80 lumen super bright tail light
- Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab
- Amber side lights for 180 degrees of visibility
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Be Seen by cars = Be Safe
- FL1 Standard IP64, water resistant
- The Swift 300 and Sabre 80 are both backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
- LED Head Light
- Internal Li-Ion Battery
- Build-in, Handlebar Mount
- USB Charging Cable
- LED Tail Light
- Seatpost Mount
- USB Cable
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between
red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you
can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and
flexibility with the Stix Switch.
- Headlight or taillight—you decide.
- Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes.
- Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash
- Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30
lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens)
- 2- to 20-hour runtime.
- Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions.
- Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables
- Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm
in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately).
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator.
- Additional mounting options available separately.
Stay easily seen on the road with the Lumacell's innovative ovalised lens, spreading light further. The Lumacell's full 180-degree glow keeps you safe on all sides even in gloomy cycling conditions. Direct USB charging means it’s portable and simple to reboot for the ride home.
- 30 / 20 lumens (F / R)
- Multi-position mount
- Direct USB charging
- IPX5 water proofing
- Water tight seal
Stay visible out there with Knog's Frog Strobe Twinpack light set. The front light and red rear light are small, water-resistant, and silicone-bodied for durability, and can be clipped just about anywhere on your bike. Plus, the Frogs boast super-bright LEDs with three different flashing modes, a steady mode, and run times of up to 80 hours!
Planet Bike's Superflash/Blaze Combo Light Set is a commuter's dream that maximizes your visibility on dark, moonless nights. The Blaze boasts a Nichia half-watt white LED with a brilliant beam specifically designed not only to be seen, but also to let you see where you're going. The Super Flash aims 2 LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! They both feature flashing and steady modes, include batteries and deliver run times of up to 100 hours.