Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
- DuraSkin sidewall protection
- PolyX puncture protection
- Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it.
- Urban/Commuter tire
- Steel (Wire) bead
- 65-100 PSI
Made to ride all day in XC and hardpack conditions. Rounded profile provides maximum side-to-side control while rolling fast. Narrower sizes for those times when just speed is what you need.
- Rounded profile provides good high-speed cornering control
- Medium height knobs are spaced close enough for riding on pavement
- Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure
- Comet tread pattern rolls well on pavement, grips well on hard pack trail and gravel road conditions
We're not afraid to say that our GRIPTON compound is the best out there. And when combined with an ultra-supple 320 TPI cotton casing, you get a tire that's very special—you get the Turbo Cotton tire. Both materials stand for master craftsmanship, and they work in harmony to reflect our dedication to building the world's fastest tires. By bringing both of these materials together, we've created the best clincher tire out there. It provides a clear-cut performance advantage.
- Casing: 320 TPI Polycotton
- Bead: Foldable
- Compound: GRIPTON
- Flat Protection: BlackBelt
- 700 x 24mm, psi 115-125, approximate weight 220g
- 700 x 26mm, psi 95-115, approximate weight 240g
- 700 x 28mm, Hell of the North, psi 85-95, approximate weight 260g
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
- Weight: 290/310/360/365/390 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c/27 x 1 1/4)
- PolyX puncture protection
- DuraSkin sidewall protection
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better.
With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
The Pasela ProTire is available in a wide range of sizes. It incorporates ProTite technology for puncture protection and has two excellent all around tread patterns. A series renewal offering the same basic performance with enhanced puncture resistances.
- Urban/Commuter tire
- Steel (Wire) bead
- 45-90 PSI
Mixed road and path conditions are no problem for Giant's P-X2 Tire. A multi-terrain tread design provides traction and stability on pavement, mud, and gravel. The Deflect 4 puncture protection belt in the casing shields your tubes from road debris and punctures. There's also a wear indicator in the tread as well as reflective sidewalls to provide enhanced nighttime visibility.
Maxxis' Mud Wrestler has the tread to give you the advantage on sloppy cross courses. Run it tubeless and drop the psi down without having to worry about pinch flats. The tightly spaced center-ridge tread rolls fast, while the widely spaced side knobs cut through the muck to grip great. And, the Mud Wrestler sheds mud with ease thanks to its open tread design.
The Ultra Sport II is a modern tyre for touring and competition which convinces with its excellent price-performance ratio. The size range provides the finishing touch in the coordination of use. This tyre scores with a lot of grip, the silica-based tread compound and very high mileage.
- Smooth round profile provides extremely low rolling resistance while medium depth siping extends onto the shoulders for all-weather traction
- Durable thick rubber casing resists flexing and offers an increased, long-wearing lifespan
- Folding bead makes it easy to pack an extra tire for emergencies on long rides
- CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead
- 30 TPI
The Ultra Sport II is a folding road tire built to Continental's exacting standards to give you excellent longevity, low weight, and impressive puncture resistance. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing for robust protection and a silica-based tread compound for ample grip and mileage, so this tire shines whether you're training or racing.
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear
- In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff
- Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction
- Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
The Pro One Tire is part of the new generations of tubeless tires. It is a truly thrilling ride. It's fast, reliable, and light. The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible—70 grams less weight, 15% less rolling resistance, and improved cut resistance all around. This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe!
- The Schwalbe Pro One is compatible with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
One of the favorites of the Pro peloton, Conti's Grand Prix 4000 S II brings a host of innovations that roll faster with excellent control. The Black Chili rubber compound provides less rolling resistance with better grip, while the tread pattern on the shoulders increases traction through corners. A tough Vectran sub-tread offers exceptional puncture protection, while the 330-tpi casing delivers a velvety-smooth ride. If you're looking for the ultimate road tire, you've found it.
Lean into the corners with confidence aboard Michelin's Lithion 2. It delivers excellent grip thanks to its herringbone shoulder tread pattern. Plus, the silica rubber compound offers exceptional ride comfort and fantastic durability.
With their front/rear-specific compounds, grippy tread pattern and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling for any on-road conditions. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
Speaking for itself, Raddler is the radder version of our famed Riddler tread pattern. It combines the expeditious efficiency of a short-knob centerline with get-rad traction of chunky outer knobs. Let's call it a semi-slick, but one designed to increase confidence while you're pushing the limits of gravel. Raddler is an excellent choice for loose terrain where traction takes priority, but efficiency is never far behind. Lean it over, take the inside line, brake late, and stay pinned with the Raddler.
SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION:
These tires are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well.
- Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight.
- Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire.
- SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall.
- Short-knob center tread cuts down on rolling resistance while still providing enough bite for out-of-the-saddle traction.
- Center and intermediate knobs on the Raddler are slightly taller than those of the original Riddler, thereby increasing tire lifespan without negatively affecting rolling efficiency.
- Tall, toothy outer lugs ensure your favorite gravel descent doesn't unravel in the final corner.
- Single-ply 60tpi casing provides dependable protection at a minimal weight.
- Available with black or tan sidewalls in 40mm and 44mm widths.
- All Raddler tires are TCS tubeless compatible.
Maxxis' Re-Fuse hates flats as much as you do. To ward off punctures, the Re-Fuse boasts a Kevlar belt and Maxxis' excellent MaxxShield puncture-resistance technology. Plus, the diamond tread rides and corners wonderfully.
- Weight: 280g (23c), 300g (25c), 320g (28c)
Designed for race day, the Tangente Speed is optimized for aerodynamics, rolling resistance and road feel with clincher convenience.
- Rubber formulated for grip and acceleration
- 220 TPI nylon casing
- New aero tread pattern
- Intended use: racing
- Very low rolling resistance to save power
- Optimized for dry road conditions
- Sidewalls designed for supple and compliant ride feel
Continental's Grand Prix 4000 S Tubular is destined for greatness. The seamless casing makes it easy to glue the tire to the rim, and this race-worthy tire has all the suppleness and incredible road feel you expect from a handmade German tubular. This sew-up also boasts Continental's Black Chili compound and Vectran Breaker Belt, so you get increased puncture protection as well as superior traction and handling.
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life.
- 26 TPI nylon casing
- Long service life
- Economical rigid bead
- Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions
- Wire bead
Continental's Gatorskin is a super long-wearing and reliable tire that's fast and great handling, too. It features a supple 180-thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a lightweight tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection and durability second to none.