The Mountain King II Sport is the perfect trail ride companion — it's not stingy on grip, and ideal for full-suspension trail bikes. Snappy central knobs and grippy outer knobs offer maximum grip while the durable casing and long-lasting tread is made for sporty riders.
XC Racing tire with lots of speed and grip, well suited for a variety of riding conditions.
- DTC: Dual Tread Compound increases center tread life with the use of Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer); cornering grip and control are increased by the use of Stick-e rubber (50 shore A durometer)for the shoulder knobs
- 8 smaller Nevegal knobs with L3R PRO rubber across the center tread for efficiency and grip with raised Stick-E rubber shoulder knobs for cornering
- One of the fastest rolling tires in the Kenda Premium line
The Maxxis Aggressor is designed for modern, high-speed mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
- Excellent all-around performance
- Tubeless Ready
- Folding bead
- DoubleDown models feature 120 TPI dual-ply construction
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Trail King rocks bike parks and trails around the world. The reinforced APEX sidewall reduces tire roll under hard cornering, while keeping things together on hard landings. The Black Chili compound grips phenomenally, rails on wet and dry trails, and reduces wear.
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.