The Trail King guarantees the best traction with its many small studs on any trail no matter how difficult. The tire excels on all-mountain and enduro bikes. The carcass also offers plenty of clearance against punctures. The biker constantly gets feedback, adjusts easily to the conditions, and remains in the flow.
The OG urban assault tire.
The Maxxis Hookworm is the original urban assault tire, designed to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Huge air-volume softens the drops, while the inverted tread design makes rolling resistance minimal. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skatepark.
- Curved grooved slick design
- Rim-to-rim tread-protected sidewalls
- Urban Assault soul
- Excellent choice for technical terrain
- Tall, open center tread keeps the mud on the ground and off your tires, and grips roots and rocks while climbing
- Aggressive side knobs give you the confidence to rail away
The Maxxis Aggressor is designed for modern, high-speed mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
- Excellent all-around performance
- Tubeless Ready
- Folding bead
- DoubleDown models feature 120 TPI dual-ply construction
Continental’s Mountain King II 29 reigns over wet and dry trails alike thanks to its open lug tread. This, combined with its large volume and ramped side lugs, ensures great cornering grip and excellent rolling efficiency. It's the ideal tire for epic off-road adventures. Plus, Conti's ProTection casing helps prevent punctures and allows going tubeless.
Continental's Mountain King is a hero on the mountain, and may just be the perfect trail companion.
- Sure riding in hilly terrain and also optimal for the touring mountain bike
- Superior grip from its continuous central tread and its grippy outer lugs
- The perfect companion for exploring the trails
- You're protected with excellent puncture resistance thanks to a continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end.
- The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
The old dream pairing reunited. Rapid Rob uses the former profile of Racing Ralph and for many years it has proved an attractive entry-level model.
- K-Guard: Consists of natural rubber and is reinforced with KEVLAR fibers. Together with the 50 EPI carcass, the tire is well protected against punctures.
- Wire Bead