- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear
- In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff
- Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction
- Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all weather traction with low rolling resistance
- CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead
- 30 TPI
The Ultra Sport II is a folding road tire built to Continental's exacting standards to give you excellent longevity, low weight, and impressive puncture resistance. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing for robust protection and a silica-based tread compound for ample grip and mileage, so this tire shines whether you're training or racing.
The Pro One Tire is part of the new generations of tubeless tires. It is a truly thrilling ride. It's fast, reliable, and light. The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible—70 grams less weight, 15% less rolling resistance, and improved cut resistance all around. This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe!
- The Schwalbe Pro One is compatible with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
Continental’s Mountain King II reigns over wet and dry trails alike thanks to its open lug pattern. This, combined with its large volume and ramped side lugs, ensures great cornering grip and excellent performance. It rolls fast thanks to Continental's Black Chili rubber compound and resists flats thanks to their ProTection technology.
One of the favorites of the Pro peloton, Conti's Grand Prix 4000 S II brings a host of innovations that roll faster with excellent control. The Black Chili rubber compound provides less rolling resistance with better grip, while the tread pattern on the shoulders increases traction through corners. A tough Vectran sub-tread offers exceptional puncture protection, while the 330-tpi casing delivers a velvety-smooth ride. If you're looking for the ultimate road tire, you've found it.
The OG urban assault tire.
The Maxxis Hookworm is the original urban assault tire, designed to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Huge air-volume softens the drops, while the inverted tread design makes rolling resistance minimal. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skatepark.
- Curved grooved slick design
- Rim-to-rim tread-protected sidewalls
- Urban Assault soul
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures.
The Trail King guarantees the best traction with its many small studs on any trail no matter how difficult. The tire excels on all-mountain and enduro bikes. The carcass also offers plenty of clearance against punctures. The biker constantly gets feedback, adjusts easily to the conditions, and remains in the flow.
The Maxxis Aggressor is designed for modern, high-speed mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
- Excellent all-around performance
- Tubeless Ready
- Folding bead
- DoubleDown models feature 120 TPI dual-ply construction
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
The Sprinter GatorSkin inherits the best qualities of the ever-popular original Sprinter, namely the durable tread compound and effective puncture resistance. GatorSkin simply adds confidence-inspiring durability and the sidewall protection of DuraSkin to an already race-proven winner. Pro riders use a similar combination in their tires for Paris-Roubaix and other equipment-destroying classics in the springtime. If you want to get the miles in, but your streets aren't covered with the finest tarmac, this is your tubular.
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price
- Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling. These tubes fit older Schwinn bicycles with 26 x 1-3/8-inch wheels.
- For use on rims with ISO diameter: 597mm
Lean into the corners with confidence aboard Michelin's Lithion 2. It delivers excellent grip thanks to its herringbone shoulder tread pattern. Plus, the silica rubber compound offers exceptional ride comfort and fantastic durability.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.