Shimano ST-EF500 shift/brake lever provide an ergonomic, integrated solution for both brake and shifting controls.
- Optical gear display
- Adjustable reach
- 4-Finger lever, compatible with cantilever, roller, linear-pull, and mechanical disc brakes
The Shimano EF500 8-Speed dual brake/shift lever features reach adjust technology and an optical gear display.
- Equipped with a reach adjust mechanism that allows for the distance from handlebar to lever to be adjusted in order to suit any hand size and riding preference
- The optical gear display tells you which gear position is selected while riding
- Compatible with V-Brake, Mechanical disc brake (MTB)
Shimano's Claris Dual Control Levers offer smooth shifting and confident braking. The hoods are ergonomically contoured for a comfortable grip and easy access to shifting controls from any handlebar position. Top-view gear indicators ensure you know which gear you're in at all times.
- Series: SORA
- Shift Lever Type: STI
- Front Shifting: 2 or 3
- Rear Shifting: 9-speed
- Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR
- Cassette Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 9
- Color: Black