• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
$45.99 - $70.00
Shimano 105 BR-R7000 road caliper brakes offer a clear contact feeling with balanced rigidity, weight and stopping power. - More predictable, linear braking curve - Narrower gap between arms - Compatible with wider 28C tire size - Clear contact feeling with balanced rigidity, weight and stopping power - Sleek design - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
$32.00 - $32.99
Shimano's BR-R451 Road Brake Calipers feature a sleek, minimalist design while providing excellent stopping power when you need it. - Compatible with STI and brake levers that are Super SLR enabled (Dura Ace Di2 7970, Dura Ace 7900, Ultegra Di2 6770, Ultegra 6700, 105 5700, Tiagra 4600) - Light action and accurate brake power - Adjustable toe-in brake shoes - Use of these calipers with standard SLR enabled STI and brake levers results in a "mushy" brake response - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Brake Mount Type: Mid Reach Caliper (47mm - 57mm) - Brake Position: Front - Defined Color: Black - Pad Type: Cartridge
$60.00 - $65.00
Shimano BR-RS305 Mechanical Road Disc Brake Caliper - Cable actuated - Single Flat-mount caliper - For use with Drop-Bar or Flat-Bar road levers - L02A Resin Pads - Rotor not included - IceTech pad compatible caliper - Includes fixing bolts for 25mm thick mount - Brake Caliper Type: Flat Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Rotor Included: No - Pad Compound: Resin
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
Shimano Saint/XTR RT99 Centerlock Disc Rotors - Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Weight: 118 g - Rotor Size (mm): 160 mm - Rotor Type: Two Piece - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
Total control is right at hand thanks to Shimano's Sora Brake Caliper. Light, stiff aluminum brake arms and dual-pivot design offer excellent power and modulation. The easy-to-use barrel adjuster let you make quick changes on the fly.
Shimano Ultegra R8010 direct-mount type brake caliper. - Direct mount brake - Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance - Sleek design - Narrower gap between arms - Wider clearance with larger tire sizes - Compatible with wider 28c tire size - Model Number: BR-R8010-F - Series: Ultegra - Brake Type: Direct mount type - Average Weight: 174 grams
- Lever blade kits sold each - Includes cam guide
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
SRAM's Pad Inserts are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect for road and cyclocross alike.
Security at your fingertips with a fresh look to compliment SRAM RED eTap componentry. SRAM RED brakes won’t slow you down. Until you’re ready. That’s why the SRAM RED brakeset has been created with a host of wind-cheating features to make the brake body more aerodynamic, helping you keep your speed until the moment you’‘re ready. The patented AeroLink arm reduces frontal area while improving braking performance and modulation. The brake body, with updated graphics, has been sculpted to provide a sleek aerodynamic profile to the wind. Even the smallest details, like the barrel adjuster, point away from the wind. And to finish off the package, SwissStop Flash Pro pads come standard with the brake. It’s a better brake in every way. - AeroLink arm amplifies braking power while reducing frontal area - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components - Lighter, aero pad retainers carry SwissStop Flash Pro pads standard - Aero design extends to the shape of the indexed four-position quick release - Wider clearance for modern wheelsets
Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum lever and body - Ergonomic 2-finger lever design - Return spring with reach and cable tension adjust - Hinged clamp allows installation without removing grips/tape - Fits 1.5-1.6mm brake cable type - 90g pair
$2.50 - $32.00
- Attachment parts for Magura OEM and braided-stainless hydraulic disc and rim brake tubing
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
Magura mt4 estop disc brake and lever - front or rear hydraulic post mount black The Magura MT4 eSTOP disc brake is optimized for the requirements of modern e-bikes. it offers controlled power for both off-road and city tours, and is particularly reliable thanks to optimized components. - The eSTOP system is based on Magura's MT design - The MT4 is proof that versatility and outstanding performance for E-Bikes don’t have to be expensive - 2-finger aluminum lever blade is durable and light weight - Can be mounted on either the left or the right - When combined with Magura MDR-C or MDR-P rotors, the MT5 eSTOP offers even higher braking power and stability - Magura Sport brake pads included
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$18.25 - $19.00
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
$15.99 - $17.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Magura) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent brake performance and durability.
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate - Compatible with SRAM Code RSC (A1), Code R (B1), Guide RE; Avid Code (2011-2016)
$25.00 - $40.00
Hope Mono Mini Disc Brake Pads. · Sintered: high-graphite compound; best for wet weather durability · Organic: Softer compound than sintered, works better in dry conditions, but wears faster · Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4 Brakes
$15.00 - $24.00
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
$32.00 - $42.00
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
-3XC triple compound cartridge v-brake pads
-Molded v-brake pads
-PSLR-O wheelsystem carbon brake pad inserts
Page 1 of 2 Next page