The S5 is an aerodynamic road bike built for the fastest sprinters in the world. It is stiffer and more aerodynamic than ever before while offering excellent comfort and ride quality. If you live for the exhilaration of going fast, the S5 will give you every possible advantage.
The S5 boasts substantial aerodynamic improvements over its predecessor. Full internal cable routing, a custom bar and stem, tuned riding position, and special frame shapes work together to reduce drag and improve aerodynamics. The result: you go faster.
Maximize Your Power
The best sprinters in the world need a bike stiff enough to handle the extreme forces they produce in the frantic sprint to the line. The new S5 Disc is significantly stiffer at the bottom bracket and head tube, without increasing frame weight.
Confidence and Comfort
You'll feel the difference immediately. Frame stiffness and geometry work together for precise handling and pedaling efficiency. Frame lay-ups and tube shapes, along with tires up to 28mm wide, soak up road vibrations for a smoother ride.
- S5 Carbon Frame & Fork
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain
- DT Swiss P1800 32 disc wheels
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
If you are always chasing your next fastest ride, the S3 aero road bike will give you every possible advantage. Cervelo made the S3 more aerodynamic and with an optimized balance of stiffness and compliance. The result is increased speed, power transfer, and comfort.
Aerodynamics are critical to engineering a fast bike—aero drag accounts for as much as 90% of the overall resistance affecting a rider. After hours spent testing in the wind tunnel and refining designs, Cervelo produced a bike that is ideal for sprints, criteriums, and solo breakaways. Using special frame tube shapes and design features such as full internal cable routing integrated with the cockpit, they improved aerodynamics so you can reap the benefits of reduced drag.
You'll enjoy a smooth ride on the new S3. Specific frame lay-ups and tube shapes soak up road vibrations, helping to reduce your fatigue during long days. Combined with optimized stiffness and stable geometry, this is a bike that'll make you feel good and go fast. Increased stiffness at the bottom bracket enables efficient power transfer, so your hard work is transferred to rapid acceleration. Stiffness at the head tube is critical to confidence-inspiring handling—you'll feel how stable and precise the S3 is when cornering and descending at speed.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes, and design features to improve aerodynamic flow across the bike.
- BBright utilizes larger-sized tubes at the seat tube, down tube, and lefthand chainstay, resulting in increased stiffness and pedaling efficiency in a lighter weight frame.
- Aero cable management with integrated frame, fork, and handlebars designed to hide brake and shifter cables from the wind for aerodynamic improvements, without sacrificing usability or performance.
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc wheels