Giant's Numen+ Click 1 LED Taillight is a trusty companion when you head out in the evening hours. The Click's 15-lumen red LED light runs in a steady or flashing mode so you're sure to be noticed while riding. It mounts quickly to your bike with a rubber strap so you can focus on getting out the door and recharges via a micro-USB cable.
Stay safe at any speed with this innovative back light that gets brighter when you hit the brakes. The Lumasense uses an accelerometer to boost brightness as your speed slows, alerting the traffic behind you. Powered by Chip-On-Board (COB) technology, its 30-lumen beam is housed in a compact, tough nylon case
- Responsive brake light
- USB rechargeable
- 30 lumen COB LED
- Tool free, multi position mount
- Silicone strap
- Full power: 8hrs
- Medium power: 9hrs
- Flash: 8hrs
- Strobe: 9hrs
Giant's Numen Mini Lights are small, versatile, and bright. Both the headlight and taillight use super bright LEDs to make sure you're visible in low-light riding situations, and feature your choice of steady or flashing mode. The tool-free rubber mounting hardware is fast, easy to use, and fits nearly every handlebar and seatpost.
Giant's Numen+ Spark 30 LED Taillight boasts 30 bright red LED lights that are sure to catch the attention of others on the road. It produces 30 lumens and features 5 different modes. A rubber strap makes it easy to mount and charging is just as simple, just plug it in with a micro-USB cable.
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between
red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you
can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and
flexibility with the Stix Switch.
- Headlight or taillight—you decide.
- Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes.
- Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash
- Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30
lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens)
- 2- to 20-hour runtime.
- Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions.
- Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables
- Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm
in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately).
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator.
- Additional mounting options available separately.
Giant's Numen+ Spark Mini 15 LED Taillight boasts 15 bright red LED lights that are sure to catch the attention of others on the road. It produces 20 lumens and features 5 different modes. A rubber strap makes it easy to mount and charging is just as simple, just plug it in with a micro-USB cable.
The perfect accessory for your Fizik saddle (sold separately), the Blink Taillight uses Fizik's Integrated Clip System to mount directly to your seat so it stays up and out of the way. With 2 extra-bright red LED's plus blinking and steady modes, you can stay out a little later knowing you've got a super-visible, built-in light.
Excellent side visibility and 20 lumens of output make the Octodon a bright, reliable taillight to ensure you'll be seen on your nighttime rides.
- 270-degree visibility
- Flash and constant mode
- Tool-free mounting bracket
- Also works clipped to a bag/waistband
- 2 AAA batteries included
- 20 super bright red COB LEDs
- 4 Modes: High (1.5hrs), Mid (4.5hrs), Flash (5hrs), Patrol (5hrs)
- Li-ion rechargeable battery with Easy Magnetic USB charger (1.5 hrs charge time)
- 20 lumens
- Includes magnetic jersey clip
- Optional integrated mount designs
- 57093- D-Fuse seatpost mount
- Integrates with the following Giant and Liv helmet models: