Topeak's RideCase and mount lets you use your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus as a cycling computer, as a GPS navigating device, to listen to music, and so much more while you're cruising the open road. The RideCase has a separate protective composite fiber panel which integrates with the high-grade engineering plastic exoskeleton to securely hold your iPhone while on the go. An integrated flipstand allows comfortable viewing in landscape or portrait orientation when you're off the bike. Its unique and full angle adjustable mount allows viewing in landscape or portrait orientation and lets you mount or remove the RideCase in seconds.
Wahoo's ANT+ Key transforms your iPhone into an all-in-one training partner for running, riding, and going to the gym. Wirelessly connects your iPhone to fitness sensors and allows you to collect and track all your fitness data like heart rate, speed, and cadence through your favorite fitness apps.
• Connects your iPhone to ANT+ fitness sensors: heart rate, cycling speed/cadence, and power meters (each sold separately)
• Low-energy and does not require charging
• Weight: 3.5 grams
Mount virtually any smartphone to the Thule Handlebar Mount for easy access to GPS data and other apps.
- Conforming side grips securely keep device in place while allowing full access to ports and controls
- Rotates 360° for portrait or landscape viewing
- Rubberized platform prevents slipping
- Compatible with virtually any smartphone, with or without case, up to 90mm/3.5 in. wide.
The DX version of the Omni RideCase holds tight and works with almost every smartphone having a 4.5” to 5.5” screen, with or without a case. High quality, ultra-elastic silicone grippers tenaciously hold your phone for convenient display. The included RideCase Mount rotates for portrait or landscape orientation. The Omni RideCase is compatible with other RideCase QuickClick mounts, like the RideCase CarMount or RideCase Armband.
- Material: Ultra-elastic silicone/engineering grade plastic
- Added Features: Angle adjustable Rotates for landscape or portrait viewing
- Included mounts compatible with Topeak RideCase & PanoComp X
- Mount: Included mounts for installation on handlebar, stem or stem cap
- Weight: 26 grams
- Size: 13.1 x 6.9 x 1.7 cm / 5.2” x 2.7” x 0.7” (Case)