Go the extra mile. Edge 25 captures essential ride stats, including time, distance, speed, total ascent and location. When paired with a heart rate strap (sold separately), it records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you’ll know when you hit your target (also providing more accurate information on calories burned during your ride). The bundle includes a crankarm-mounted cadence sensor.
Edge 25 offers the necessary stats to take your ride to the next level. Small in size, yet packed with features such as smart notifications when paired with a smartphone.
Choose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, Garmin's free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 25 and follow it to your destination. You can even compete against yourself! Via Bluetooth with your smartphone or a simple connection to a computer, you can upload your activities to Garmin Connect and see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view details. Bluetooth also allows Live Tracking, so friends/family can follow your ride in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, which lets them view your live data on Garmin Connect. Compete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.
Edge 25 lets you know how fast/far you’re riding. ANT+ sensors (sold separately) let you track indoor speed and distance. It also uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track how far/fast and where you ride, even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 25 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
- Tracks time, distance and speed, and heart rate ((heart rate transmitter sold separately)
- Plan, download and follow new rides
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect
- Water-resistant, durable device
- Connected features, for instant data upload and LiveTrack
Performance GPS Cycling Computer with Mapping
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect iQ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge power pack or in battery save mode
Who cares that the Edge 530 cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. So, whether you’re a podium finisher, Kona qualifier, gravel grinder, straight-shaven, urban pedaler, dirt ball or somewhere in between, Edge 530 is ready to roll as your new riding partner.
Make every ride count with Edge 130 Plus.
Never stop cycling with this compact GPS bike computer. Whether you ride to explore new trails or to save the planet in your daily commute, go with Edge 130 Plus.
- No more excuses. Wirelessly sync workouts right to your Edge device.
- Are we there yet? The ClimbPro feature helps you gauge your effort on a hilly route.
- Know where to go. Thanks to easy-to-follow navigation with turn prompts.
- Extra awareness and incident detection. Peace of mind for you and your fans back home.
- Stay in touch while you’re on your bike with a variety of connected features.
- Get more from every charge — up to 12 hours of battery life in GPS mode.
In the box:
- Edge 130 Plus
- Standard Mount
- USB cable
GPS Smartwatch with Music Storage and Playback
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Customize with thousands of free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store
- More than 15 preloaded sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming, strength training and many more; use preloaded workouts, or create and download custom ones
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness age estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and up to 5 hours in GPS with music mode
From playing sports to playing your favorite songs, vívoactive 3 Music is the smartwatch for your active life. It features on-device music storage, so you can bring your tunes along for every workout. This sporty smartwatch has wrist-based heart rate and more than 15 preloaded sports apps, so you can choose how you like to get fit. Built-in GPS lets you accurately record outdoor activities.
- Lens Material: chemically strengthened glass
- Case material: polymer
- Quick Release Bands: yes (20 mm, Industry standard)
- Strap material: silicone
- Physical size: 43.1 x 43.1 x 13.6 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 127-204 mm
- Weight: 39.0 g
- Water rating: Swim, 5 ATM
- Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Display size: 1.2" (30.4mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Color display
- Battery life: Smartwatch mode: Up to 7 days
- GPS mode with music: Up to 5 hours
- GPS mode without music: Up to 13 hours
- Memory/History: 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data