Sigma's BC 1009 STS is a smart wireless computer choice for every cyclist. Its diversity of functions make it an unrivaled bargain, too! Its easy to navigate big-numeral display is a joy to use. The integrated storage chip "remembers" your personal settings and total values even during battery change, which is announced by the low battery indicator. Plus, an optional second-bike sensor is available.
The Speedzone II gets right down to business—no frills, just the facts. Want to know how fast or far you’re going or how long it’s taken you to get there? This compact little unit will spell it out in large, easy-to-read digits. With a display unencumbered by extraneous info, you can see at a glance the basics of your ride. And to keep things simple, the unit also includes auto-wake and auto-timer, so you don’t even need to push the button when you stop or start your ride.
- Designed for a super-fast and easy set-up.
- Modern quarter-turn mount looks fast on every cockpit.
- Speed and time of day fields are always on.
- Scroll through distance, timer, average speed, and maximum speed.
- Auto-wake and auto-timer: no need to push a button to start/stop the computer.
- Odometer function included.
- Average speed comparator and low-battery indicator.
- Small in size, but it has large digits for easy viewing.
- Updated tire library covers nearly all popular tires sizes.
- Improved thread-on spoke magnet is stronger and easier to use.
CatEye's Strada Slim is packed with essential features like speed, distance, and time, plus it's completely free of wires for a clean look. Both the computer and the speed fork sensor have sliver-thin profiles to increase aerodynamics and stay out of the way. You can customize the large display so you only see the metrics you want.
Go the extra mile. Edge 25 captures essential ride stats, including time, distance, speed, total ascent and location. When paired with a heart rate strap (sold separately), it records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you’ll know when you hit your target (also providing more accurate information on calories burned during your ride). The bundle includes a crankarm-mounted cadence sensor.
Edge 25 offers the necessary stats to take your ride to the next level. Small in size, yet packed with features such as smart notifications when paired with a smartphone.
Choose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, Garmin's free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 25 and follow it to your destination. You can even compete against yourself! Via Bluetooth with your smartphone or a simple connection to a computer, you can upload your activities to Garmin Connect and see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view details. Bluetooth also allows Live Tracking, so friends/family can follow your ride in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, which lets them view your live data on Garmin Connect. Compete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.
Edge 25 lets you know how fast/far you’re riding. ANT+ sensors (sold separately) let you track indoor speed and distance. It also uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track how far/fast and where you ride, even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 25 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
- Tracks time, distance and speed, and heart rate ((heart rate transmitter sold separately)
- Plan, download and follow new rides
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect
- Water-resistant, durable device
- Connected features, for instant data upload and LiveTrack
How fast? How far? What time? Cannondale's IQ200 computer has all the answers. This 11-function computer has all the best features, like current speed, average speed, maximum speed, odometer, and trip distances. It also has auto on/off, a trip and 12/24-hour clock, and even a calorie-consumption estimator for getting the most out of your workout. And, it's wireless!
The Miniac Double Wireless cycling computer measures important points of data for riders who want to monitor both their speed and cadence simultaneously. 14-functions give rich information on rides and a strong digital signal ensures interference-free data-flow.
- Digital wireless performance that ensures strong data transfer to the head unit
- Functions: Current Speed, Speed Comparison, Average Speed, Maximum Speed, Trip Time, Trip Distance, Average Cadence, Trip Cadence, Odometer, Clock, Temperature, Calorie Count
- Two-button operation
- Large, easy to read, display with backlight
- IPX4 water resistant
CatEye's Go Kit gives you what humans have been searching for since the Paleolithic: light and knowledge - all at an affordable price! For seeing the road and staying safe, you get CatEye's fine EL135 headlight and Omni 3 taillight, plus for tracking all your key riding stats, CatEye includes their 7-function Velo 7 computer. To light the way, the compact headlight with its no-tools universal quick-release handlebar mount boasts 3 super-bright LEDs and a wide beam. Meanwhile, for the back, CatEye's Omni 3 with their FlexTight mount and included clothing clip can be placed almost anywhere and it uses their Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility and boasts 3 ultra-bright LEDs plus 3 modes. Then, making every ride even more fun is CatEye's Velo 7 computer that displays your speed, distance, ride time and more on its easy-to-see screen. Like their lights it's easy to mount (to the stem or handlebars) and simple to operate. You'll love the large, bright display, and single large button for easily and quickly changing modes to see how your rides are going.
Make every ride count with Edge 130 Plus.
Never stop cycling with this compact GPS bike computer. Whether you ride to explore new trails or to save the planet in your daily commute, go with Edge 130 Plus.
- No more excuses. Wirelessly sync workouts right to your Edge device.
- Are we there yet? The ClimbPro feature helps you gauge your effort on a hilly route.
- Know where to go. Thanks to easy-to-follow navigation with turn prompts.
- Extra awareness and incident detection. Peace of mind for you and your fans back home.
- Stay in touch while you’re on your bike with a variety of connected features.
- Get more from every charge — up to 12 hours of battery life in GPS mode.
In the box:
- Edge 130 Plus
- Standard Mount
- USB cable
MSW Miniac computers are designed to be installed quickly and give the essential information riders need to best enjoy their trip.
- Ten functions: clock, current speed, average speed, current vs average speed comparison, maximum speed, trip time, trip distance, total odometer, auto scan, calories
- Two-button design
- CR2032 battery included
The PURE 1 ATS comes with an ATS speed transmitter. It looks great, is easy to read, and even easier to use. The extra large display shows the three most important cycling functions (speed, trip distance, trip time) at the same time. Press the button once to see total distance and total time.
- Current speed
- Total distance
- Ride time
- Total ride time
- Watertight in accordance with IPX8
- Data communication via TOPLINE 2016 docking station
- Functions displayed with icons
- Programmable based on tire selection
- Tool-free mounting
- Device Settings adjustable via DATA CENTER
- ATS transmission
- Automatic start/stop